Everquest II

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
WTS 2 krono

Buy one get one free to RR pals

Unless I gotta pay a sub to hand you it? I think they are account wide and can be handed off on one of the non sub servers?

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
WTS 2 krono

Buy one get one free to RR pals

Unless I gotta pay a sub to hand you it? I think they are account wide and can be handed off on one of the non sub servers?
And if your character slots are full of tle people go to eq1 and use there

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
People on flames trying to defend that the game isnt dead because people are posting progress there.
By progress they mean clearing mobs in labs hos and deathtoll months after kos was released

Bruman

Golden Squire
I just fired this up over the weekend, rolled a SK on the RP server. I last played this in like...2008 or 2009 for a while. I was in the goon guild, and it imploded and I just lost interest in the game.

Anyways, so far this seems like quite a fun bear ass quest hub style game, with tons to do and see, but it's definitely dead. Only 4 servers, and they read "medium" during the weekend.

I wouldn't mind paying for a game I enjoy, but they're almost too nice with their F2P model, heh. I might sub just for the hell of it, put some shit on the broker or whatever.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I'm pretty sure Smed is far smarter than I gave him credit for.

He found a way to play crazy and get fired and paid as opposed to quitting and not being paid. This is largely his fuck up and it'll all be blamed on Daybreak down the road. Especially because some of you fuckers will buy into some Kickstarter he will do to milk more retards. He ran this fucking game and company into the GROUND.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
By the end of summer, there will be 6 servers left (instead of 12 now)

Halls of Fate
Maj'Dul
Skyfire
Antonia Bayle (merge with Sebilis)
New server (merging from Barren Sky, Harla Dar, Splitpaw, Storms, and Valor. All EU servers basically)
Stormhold(TLE)

Eventually, Stormhold will get merged once they unlock enough expacs (based on the fact that it lost most of its population already, and pop still keep declining with extremely few new players)