Everquest - Live Servers

Reht

<Donors Crew>
5d 1h 29m
Reactions
263 20 0 0
on forums that anyone who bought the game before release could see. There was no expectation of privacy (if there was I wouldn't havep osted it).
Beta section? I am pretty much done with eq now so I didn’t get the expansion so had no access

Tuco

Janitor of the Realm
23d 11h 21m
Reactions
42,318 2,562 0 0

Blazin

Creative Title
<Moderation Tools>
11d 16h 24m
Reactions
1,218 74 0 0
nice to see you still going at it, I gave boxing my all but I'm finally at a place that I can watch that and I don't have the twinge to start it up again. I'm truly done but even the final stage of EQ journey of boxing craziness of current content was a lot of fun. I know what it takes to get all those things to work on some harder content so though I don't want to share your suffering, grats!

Do you feel like you may be nearing the end?

Tuco

Janitor of the Realm
23d 11h 21m
Reactions
42,318 2,562 0 0
nice to see you still going at it, I gave boxing my all but I'm finally at a place that I can watch that and I don't have the twinge to start it up again. I'm truly done but even the final stage of EQ journey of boxing craziness of current content was a lot of fun. I know what it takes to get all those things to work on some harder content so though I don't want to share your suffering, grats!

Do you feel like you may be nearing the end?
Not really, setting it all up and executing it is a ton of fun. It's like a huge rube goldberg machine that I need to focus 100% on if I want to survive, but when it all works it's beautiful.

Besides, I just come back when new content comes out, play it and go do other stuff. I'm not one of the many people who just play EQ every night for years.