Everquest Mangler Server - DOING IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Looks like I'll get to play around the start of 2020...

Capture.PNG

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've made 5 characters. They all exist and all don't exist. I can't say I didn't expect this.

New models look like shit:

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol i got in but i keep getting some recruit a friend message when i click create a character

oh might just be super laggy

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I clicked create a character for like 5 minutes before it finally let me. Now has been sitting at “Entering The Greater Faydark” for close to 10 minutes. I think it’s all just pretty funny, but the salt on the official forums is amazing.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Got in for an hourish or two? Group all met up, all lvl 6. Feels good. Server crashes. It sends everyone back to their last exp status when they last zoned. I'm lvl 4. Some people got sent from lvl 4 to lvl 1 because they never left the newbie zone. Kinda funny as these are like the most annoying levels lvl 4-7 or so.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Got in for an hourish or two? Group all met up, all lvl 6. Feels good. Server crashes. It sends everyone back to their last exp status when they last zoned. I'm lvl 4. Some people got sent from lvl 4 to lvl 1 because they never left the newbie zone. Kinda funny as these are like the most annoying levels lvl 4-7 or so.

lol holy shit the incompetence from these developers even after 20 years

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is why they moved launch from Wednesday to Saturday. They knew people would take time off work for the launch. Except they also knew it'd fucking fail at launch. Their "launch plan" is just waiting until enough people give up/quit that then their server stability fixes itself. They're literally so lazy/incompetent they're willing to chunk their population rather than do hardware upgrades or think of a better login system. Fucking dollar farmers.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
This still being a shitshow? Also, I forgot Mangler was starting in Classic, so I can't play my Iksar master race. I have no idea what to play now.

Xevy

Log Wizard
So most can't get in. Some can. Then if you're in you may not be able to zone anywhere. Super fucked.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Server finally cleared up around midnight est, made it to level 5. Xp isn't bad, starting off fresh always sucks and I hate the commonlands outside of the static orc camps.

Bought all my spells up to lvl 30 off decaying skeletons, crazy launch indeed.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Skeletons were popping everytime I killed one, vendor right next to it, tons of cloth, Rusty weapons, cracked staves you name it.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Someone took my name - as is always the case on these TLPs. Made a ranger named Amazing, level 15 atm. Some buddies from Phinny started a Euro time guild if any bros are interested in future raiding and want something a bit more low key.

Shoot me a tell in game.