Everquest Music

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This guy may look a bit funny, but he is an amazing talent. If you love EQ music, you have to check this out:
Original Everquest Music
(South Karana Aviaks/Ak'Anon & Fash's Ale are ones I particularly enjoyed)

Here is also a link to all the original EQ midi files, which are hard to find these days:
EverQuest MIDI Project

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So I set up VLC to play the midis, but I'm wondering if there's a way to combine them. For example, there's EFP 1 through 8, and they clearly weren't meant to be listened to separately.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
What posters?
Hard to miss...

rrr_img_76621.jpg

Siliconemelons

His orig cloth map looks perfect... mine looks a little... aged :p

I love the karana song- I remember somehow getting my low level pre2X level self over to Qeynos via port or whatever - I got there as a group and was running back solo...along the shore and that music came on... I literally stopped there called my friend and was like "LOL listen to this EQ elevator music!"

Staying over at another friends house I camped him in rivervale, turned off the monitor and kept the music just audible in his room for him to sleep... hehe that music drives you slowly insane!

EQ music was great... :)

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Love the posters on that guy's wall. Want SO MUCH.
The original EQ box art was made by Keith Parkinson, who passed away a few years back. I believe his wife still runs the website and you can purchase prints directly through her. Check out the website:Keith Parkinson Online

I actually bought a signed Parkingson print for the Kunark poster. Still haven't framed it and it's still in the art tube from when I bought it many years back.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Would love to have the original, Kunark, and PoP box art signed and framed. My 3 absolute favorites!

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I wish they could re-release Everquest up to PoP with the art style as you see on the PoP promotional materials. This is a good example of the art style but also a great song that I thought would be a cool upgrade to the EQ Theme but EQ2 actually did the EQ Theme quite well. (Not to mention the first half of the second video)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Crystal Caverns had the best music in EQ. Specifically the little dwarf town section of it.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Thanks for the link! Man the music makes me remember why I really loved EQ in the beginning. I wish I could go back to not knowing what's behind every corner.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thanks for the link! Man the music makes me remember why I really loved EQ in the beginning. I wish I could go back to not knowing what's behind every corner.
Ditto. I'm bookmarking this for[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */sessions.