Everquest Nerd Rage Logs

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
WTF did I just watch on their stream? Was this whole thing a fucking publicity stunt for their channel?

That whole come back thing when Rogean showed up in chat seemed way, way fucking fake. I was like WTF was that?!

Was the ban planned between Rogean and Ryan/Sean from the begining as well as the "come back"?
High drama, better than reality tv

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
The moral of the story here is: if you want to be a worthless drain on society, knowingly break laws to get by, and receive a heavy-handed punishment from a prick on a power trip, make sure you live-stream the shit to gain sympathy.

Face Tattoo Asshole Lives Matter!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just a couple career criminal meth heads, lying, cheating, and manipulating people to steal $5 here and there to get their next fix.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Honestly I’d donate more if I could see drug use on stream. Like intervention without all the bullshit family stuff.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
High drama, better than reality tv
Either they are that addicted to the game or that was one hell of a good publicity stunt for their twitch channel and P99.

So on one hand I feel sorry for them being that addicted to EQ, and on the other hand I am like bravo motherfuckers you fooled me good.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Addicts prey on the good will and emotions of normal people. Master manipulators. They are some of the worst fucking scum on earth.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Nothing here was staged Pharone Pharone

This is the gears of justice turning and everyone being men about it
Well if it was real, then I'm glad they got it back. Everybody needs an outlet to get away from the suck that is real life. I just don't like seeing anyone get shit on. That's why I was like fuck Rogean and shit. I can't stand seeing the little guys get fucked around.

I know I come off as an asshole from time to time, but when it comes down to it, I hate seeing people get treated like shit. It's one of those hills I would die on.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Being upset over one shit bag treating another shit bag like shit, is a weird hill to die on.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Glory to Father Erud

1652320338064.png

1652320718756.png

83Av73.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Dubee the Sugawolf Pimp

Trakanon Raider
These dudes have clearly been dealt a shit hand and seems like they are trying to get their lives together. If channeling their passion for EQ helps them have an outlet out of the streets and getting into bullshit then more power to them.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dumb move. Shoulda banned em and recommended a tlp.

• 1Worf

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
These dudes have clearly been dealt a shit hand and seems like they are trying to get their lives together. If channeling their passion for EQ helps them have an outlet out of the streets and getting into bullshit then more power to them.
By “dealt a shit hand” do you mean “born with dysfunctional neurons”?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

How were they dealt a shit hand and the hell makes you think they're getting their lives together?

• 1Brony

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
How were they dealt a shit hand and the hell makes you think they're getting their lives together?
They were playing a low-level character on EverQuest so clearly they've turned a corner in life.

The entirety of their behavior and attitude when streaming should be completely ignored, though!

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Watching an EQ stream is like watching paint dry, but I can watch these meth heads all day.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
That guy with no teeth will give you the best blowjob you’ve ever had.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users