Everquest Nerd Rage Logs

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
So drugging their kids was cool, but don't fuck with Pokemon cards?
No it's a culmination of things over time. I only stood up for them when they got kicked off of the P99 server. I didn't realize their background and everything. Since then, their videos have been more and more disturbing.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm all for a good shitshow, but not when it involves scamming strangers out of money and child abuse.

Fuck those guys, the only happiness they bring me is watching them fail at everything in life

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I'm all for a good shitshow, but not when it involves scamming strangers out of money and child abuse.

Fuck those guys, the only happiness they bring me is watching them fail at everything in life

Watching these guys, my thoughts went as follows:
  1. These poor guys have literally nothing, are living out of a hotel, and all they have in life is Diet Coke and EverQuest. How dare those people on P99 make fun of them and kick them off... grrr!! RAGE!
  2. Hey they got their P99 accounts back. Good for them
  3. Man these dudes are bizarre, but its funny to watch
  4. Hmm... thats kinda messed up. I bet this is a skit. Gotta be a skit. Nobody is that bad in life
  5. Uh... Dude.... wtf.... is this a skit or real?
  6. These dudes are fucked in the brain. What the fuck are they doing?
  7. That's just messed up! Stop... STOP!
  8. Well fuck... I backed the wrong horse.

• 3Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh, I backed the right horse. Pokemon card pearl clutching lol.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Your tireless defense of poor plucky bullied Pantheon is not quite the same as accusing people of murder, but there's a few pearls in your hand.

Nope no pearls here, u guys simp for globo homo gaming big time tho. Shame.

Fedsmoker

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can we just bring back the Will It Flush and the adventures to Walmart to get their ground up catfood they call meat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mtnhmr

Trakanon Raider
Those two guys scam EQ tlp servers - on Mischief Rxqueen opened trade and flashed 120+ Kr.

They have no morals and reap what they sow. No sympathy and no empathy for their toxic behaviours.

Maybe treat ppl with respect and you wont get disrespected. Seems pretty straight forward. You can only take on being a victim for so long...

Called it ages ago.

Pharone and Nirgon, glad you enjoyed the lulz.

• 3Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
FDk00UZVEAcWrqf.jpg