Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got booted from queue again at about 2 hours. I give up for today.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk
I assume that all means in era. I've heard rumors of shamans at 60 being max badass, good to know about it working at 50 too. Shaman works better for non-solo camps like efreeti or FGs etc.. The only place i'd think necro outshines it is undead shit but really can't be that far off.

Yes - once you get torpor you become quite a powerful little boy.

• 1Like

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
1590713791786.png

I really don't remember the Mangler launch being this bad....

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Now that we're in to the next evening with a three hour queue and a queue that was never really shorter than 40 minutes it's safe to say this is the worst TLP launch they have ever done. They had to turn off Ragefire for the evening and spin up another full server a few days later so that's still pretty bad but this is arguably worse given the duration of the suck and the impact there has been on their other games. Yesterday this crashed their entire everything.

Ragefire was also fairly new with a long gap between Fipp/Vulak and its launch. You have to subtract points for Aradune being this shit when they've released as many TLPs as they have.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Got in to Aradune after about an hour and a half - leveled enchanter up and was buying pet spell and tiny daggers - my internet fucks up... sadness...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It was nowhere near this bad. After about 4-6 hours, most people were playing or had relatively minor waits. The next day was pretty much okay too.
I think they fucked over the servers earlier this week and reduced the global player cap to very few people.

• 1Like
I was thinking about a little eq time, but can this shit actually be how bad it is?

I have yet to even get in once.

I just want to roll one char, something not an enchanter.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was thinking about a little eq time, but can this shit actually be how bad it is?

I have yet to even get in once.

I just want to roll one char, something not an enchanter.

I got in the queue about 12 pm and got in game around 5:30 so about 5 1/2 hours. My 2nd toon got in at the same time then was kicked to login. He had to wait another 4 hours to get. So started at 12pm and finally got in around 9:30pm.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Servers have been shitting themselves pretty frequently even before the launch. There was no other way this was going to go

• 1Like