Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Abacab got server first ban for toxicity

received_849893928830710.png

received_545487402791635.png

Was the ban for the name of the giants?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Lol ban for training, GM's watching bro
how you gonna get suspended for training?? sounds like bullshit enforcement to me.

184m queue when I logged off tonight at 10PM EST. I'm really hoping that queue is some artificial bullshit they release a bit after the weekend or something. The server is pretty lively but it's not THAT lively.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
how you gonna get suspended for training?? sounds like bullshit enforcement to me.

184m queue when I logged off tonight at 10PM EST. I'm really hoping that queue is some artificial bullshit they release a bit after the weekend or something. The server is pretty lively but it's not THAT lively.

It's a 6 to 24 ban then goes to a 7 day then a 30 day then a perma, anytime you train and someone reports you to the GM you're gonna eat it.

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
DPS racing is also suspendable btw I got a warning for KSing and mob sniping

• 2WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Scrolling by first time, I didn't notice the giants and though you got banned just for that name. Was thinking that must have been one salty intern.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
They are using the P99 rulebook for this server

If thats true and they are going to enforce dps racing, camp stealing etc this will be the biggest pos server in eq history. Next to p99 of course.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
I think it might not count time spent zoning etc for "play" time whereas session time is your total time logged in.

Just played on Aradune to grind to 50 w/some friends. Now that we're all done, time to close the book.

RIP

In 3 months (+5 lvls) that could have been a CoTH bot.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
So are GMs on this server enforcing FTE? Does this apply for solo, grouping and raiding?

GLHF

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure boys - Got to level 8 (lol)... And after Ragefire, Phinny, Agnarr I think that might be it in regards to EQ TLPs for me. I could see myself hopping on for bonus xp, but doing Classic again just isn't doing it for me.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I'm not sure boys - Got to level 8 (lol)... And after Ragefire, Phinny, Agnarr I think that might be it in regards to EQ TLPs for me. I could see myself hopping on for bonus xp, but doing Classic again just isn't doing it for me.
Level 8 is the make or break point, not shabby though!