Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I woke up 9 hours too early

Similar problem: I usually wake up at 6 AM EST or so, and wanted to wake up at more like 1 PM today so I went to bed really late the last couple nights. I ended up sleeping from 5 AM to 10 AM this morning and not being able to get back to sleep, so I'm going to have a rough time either way.

Also expecting the servers to not work right until around midnight.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Let’s get this drama aids bucket going. I wanna read some classic Karen shit.

• 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
scarface cocaine.jpg

Waiting for server-up like

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Rolling WE bard (best velious plate textures). Anyone else starting in gfay for early level goupage?
Was going to go DE necro but can roll gnome. I just hate how small bodies of water make you go into the swim animation. Can 2box a druid for us if we need.

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
On launch day a few hours before servers are scheduled to go live I'm probably going to drop a dump of small techniques and exploits you can use to help you during the grind on these servers. I'll also include a list of the new ZEMs and some mob HP parses for you guys. Dropping it the day of to avoid any last minute "fixes".

Let us know Zaide!

• 1Like

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rolling female gnome cleric because I wanna hate logging in even more

I wish zerkers or beastlords were going live day 1. Imagine how fun this server could be if they did something even remotely different.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
You guys hanging out in a specific discord to coordinate? Or just doing it via in game chat channel?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Rolling female gnome cleric because I wanna hate logging in even more

I wish zerkers or beastlords were going live day 1. Imagine how fun this server could be if they did something even remotely different.

Will you be an EVIL female gnome cleric? That shit is hard mode at first ;)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Aren't they literally the exact same as what they replaced?

The first bag is the same but the previous 34.95 option is different. This one has two 40s instead of a 40 and two smaller bags with a slightly different potion arrangement.

• 1Like