Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Classic leveling was just painful, especially playing after the rush. I remember enjoying how much Luclin opened up the game, as well. It has been a long-time since I actually did any leveling in Luclin though.

I 2 boxed the hell out of my chanter/druid combo in GE. Got like 50 AA before I questioned why I was doing this to myself lol. Been having more fun on Aradune with 1 char and grouping with friends. I should probably step out of TEQB for how much of a filthy casual I am though.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Yep, FINALLY went through 2 minutes ago, and said I had 16 log in attemps. Pretty sure that was all me :p

Apparently only affecting certain accounts.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yep, FINALLY went through 2 minutes ago, and said I had 16 log in attemps. Pretty sure that was all me :p

Apparently only affecting certain accounts.

No shit that was real? Some dude I was trying to buy something off last night while I was in a raid told me he couldn't log in his toon that had the item after like 2 hours of me traveling around the world to meet up with him. I figured he was lying and sold it and didnt want to tell me or some dumb shit. After he told me he couldn't log on I was like fuck this bs. Lol.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
No shit that was real? Some dude I was trying to buy something off last night while I was in a raid told me he couldn't log in his toon that had the item after like 2 hours of me traveling around the world to meet up with him. I figured he was lying and sold it and didnt want to tell me or some dumb shit. After he told me he couldn't log on I was like fuck this bs. Lol.

Thought my friend was bullshitting me about being stuck at the log-in screen this past weekend, and then I got stuck there for a few hours... This server is peak 2020. Well and this company is just brain dead.

I also just love how you can't tab out and do anything while the game is loading while zoning or logging in. What's up with that, btw? Never thought to ask. Couldn't even task manager my way out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Thought my friend was bullshitting me about being stuck at the log-in screen this past weekend, and then I got stuck there for a few hours... This server is peak 2020. Well and this company is just brain dead.

I also just love how you can't tab out and do anything while the game is loading while zoning or logging in. What's up with that, btw? Never thought to ask. Couldn't even task manager my way out.

Playing in windowed fixes all of that. I still full-screen it because windowed kills my gamma brightness ingame.

• 1Solidarity

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>

I've switched to windowed mode. Full screen likes to lock up 5% of the time I alt tab, always when I have aggro!

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I'm in windowed also? Curious why it's happening. I'll play with the settings tonight.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I've switched to windowed mode. Full screen likes to lock up 5% of the time I alt tab, always when I have aggro!

I have the same issue on this new Legion Y540, about 5% of the time it just locks when I alt-tab back to EQ, and task manager is inaccessible. I found a semi-fix: Ctrl+alt+delete, hit Sign Out, hit cancel. It'll force EQ to close even if you can't access device manager.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have the same issue on this new Legion Y540, about 5% of the time it just locks when I alt-tab back to EQ, and task manager is inaccessible. I found a semi-fix: Ctrl+alt+delete, hit Sign Out, hit cancel. It'll force EQ to close even if you can't access device manager.
I too have the same exact problem.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looking to sell krono in bulk. Let me know how many you need and i'll shoot over a price.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes, it is very absurd lol. LGUK Frenzy is always camped by the Naedian/Aeann 25 necro multi boxer who also controls Efreeti and whatever else exists out there.
Around 2kr right now, but they're still dropping.

They will drop until there is limited amount of seb picks then as people gear alts and such they will actually go back up in price a little.

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
In a period where TLP's are a thing, I don't get why DZ's are keyed at all.

It doesn't make sense on any level unless you are being a purist, but in that case I hope you aren't using anything from the hole...any potions that are TLP only...ect.

The point of keying back in the day was to limit the speed that content was done. If you have 3 - 4 months to finish content before another expansion hits AND you don't even have to copete against other guilds for boss kills (DZ spawning...) I don't get why raid keys are even a thing.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just want a wizard epic, but can't get it as TEB is holding the Fear golem with SK's and saying the only way to get one in era is to join them.

Guess they need players badly enough to hold a server hostage.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's pretty pathetic if true.

Atabashi said so in /general today:

"Atabishie tells General:1, 'Are you a Wizard main? Do you want to get your epic in era? Well the only place that can happen is at That's E Q Baby, the only guild where Wizard epic dreams are possible. Wizard mains inquire within, and of course I guess other classes can too.'

Then went on to say that no other guild will get one. They will keep it on lockdown to get 50 wizards in their guild.