Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Willsapper is not actually named for it's proc. It is named for what it does to you when you camp it.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone leveling a character during the Christmas break? I just hit 25 on Aradune if anyone wants to group up.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whats up with this bubbins guy warping 70 plus dudes on top of ow raid mobs on Aradune? How does he get away with this shit?

I logged on early xmas morning and Tormax spawned a few minutes later, like 6.30am est. So i told the few others there waiting for him and started watching the throne room. Nothing much interesting until i saw a guy named "Bubbins" appear about 30 feet behind tmax. 2 minutes later about 70 plus mostly unguilded or in some guild named Depravada or something like that magically appear in back of TR all almost instantly.

He tried to kill Tmax about 10 mins later. But people trying to get to him for faction hit trained 5-6 lvl 50 giants on them. Amusingly this wiped his entire force. As i guess he could not get to individual toons to control them. I logged a few mins later after the guy started making some threats about getting us banned for training him. But i guess he tried again and the same thing happened, so he gave up i guess as it was probably attracting alot of attention by this point.

It just blows my mind people can so blatantly publicly multi box an army and just publicly warp them on top of a OW raid target. Not only that but everything i've heard is we are infinitely more likely to actually get suspended for training then he is. This just makes it even more absurd to me as the way they do things is what causes them to be vulnerable to trains in the first place.

I guess dbg just dgaf.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Whats up with this bubbins guy warping 70 plus dudes on top of ow raid mobs on Aradune? How does he get away with this shit?

I logged on early xmas morning and Tormax spawned a few minutes later, like 6.30am est. So i told the few others there waiting for him and started watching the throne room. Nothing much interesting until i saw a guy named "Bubbins" appear about 30 feet behind tmax. 2 minutes later about 70 plus mostly unguilded or in some guild named Depravada or something like that magically appear in back of TR all almost instantly.

He tried to kill Tmax about 10 mins later. But people trying to get to him for faction hit trained 5-6 lvl 50 giants on them. Amusingly this wiped his entire force. As i guess he could not get to individual toons to control them. I logged a few mins later after the guy started making some threats about getting us banned for training him. But i guess he tried again and the same thing happened, so he gave up i guess as it was probably attracting alot of attention by this point.

It just blows my mind people can so blatantly publicly multi box an army and just publicly warp them on top of a OW raid target. Not only that but everything i've heard is we are infinitely more likely to actually get suspended for training then he is. This just makes it even more absurd to me as the way they do things is what causes them to be vulnerable to trains in the first place.

I guess dbg just dgaf.
1 account < money than 70!

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
He warps to Zlandi on OW pop as well. Or at least he did on Agnarr. You could be actively in DN fighting when Zlandi pops, start clearing there, then BOOM! He's got 30 characters in the room already.

He's got 50+ accounts all paying their monthly fees and sucking Krono out of normies who buy raid items, so he's DBG's necessary monster to keep their money flow up. We're at the point where everything is locked in raids so he's left Mangler for the most part. No more raid selling for him.

You can tell he's a shitlord too, because he'll tell you an item is currently going for more than it is, just to try and get more money. If you tell him no the buyer at the previous price mysteriously pulls out. Or, he'll let you match the current offer (????). Very big brain stuff happening. If you do buy from him just tell him you'll pay 1/2 of whatever he's asking and tell him to fuck off after. Most of the time he'll sell it to you still because business ain't as good as he makes it seem.

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
It's actually kind of funny how long they have been able to get away with it.

Even trains are 50/50 a ban I find.

I reported 2 monks for literally the same type of multiple trains, breaking mezzes etc etc and 1 dissapeared for 7 days, the other was back in 2 days.

PS: for the record it was the Woebot one that *appears* to have gotten 7 day. Dunbar *appears* to be the useless cunt. So if you get a dunbar reply, best redo the ticket and hope another picks it up.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
I don't actually think the train was intentional. You can see he is just trying to not die. He double DAs to just try to not die. If he were training, he would not be running away from the raid with the mobs on him. If you want to train, you die on top of the raid. You don't kite the mobs around for an extra 30 seconds. Thinking completely logically, that's how I saw it.

The train was because he warped all his toons behind the throne and left all the trash up. People didn't exactly get much of a warning. So, people were rushing to get a faction hit and that's what that was. You see a mob is summoning the dude also. How would the mob randomly be summoning and that makes no sense. The cleric got a mob into summoning range and then trained? A small group was probably trying to rush and clear the way when they saw him engaging. They honestly probably got overwelmed from the trash mobs and just figured they'd run it to the raid lol.

Obviously I could care less if someone intentionally trained him or not. But, I really think this was purely people trying to get the faction hit and dragging the mobs he left up.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I was the guy who trained him. Had woken up like 30 mins earlier and saw KR pop so few of us tried to get a faction hit. I had got to the TR and someone else trained me, I wasn't sure where he was and just ran into him. You can see he's positioned almost perfectly so you can't see shit until you actually go up stairs and turn and by that time I was like cpl seconds on DA and 20% life.

It is pretty funny tho. Even if it was unintentional. I logged afterwards but was told something else like this happened to him again and he gave up. So he didn't even get that 30kr. I did get my faction hit tho.

L Los_Necros You take that vid? I thought only me and TEB necro was there aside from that boxer. No idea where that vid came from.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, I was the guy who trained him. Had woken up like 30 mins earlier and saw KR pop so few of us tried to get a faction hit. I had got to the TR and someone else trained me, I wasn't sure where he was and just ran into him. You can see he's positioned almost perfectly so you can't see shit until you actually go up stairs and turn and by that time I was like cpl seconds on DA and 20% life.

It is pretty funny tho. Even if it was unintentional. I logged afterwards but was told something else like this happened to him again and he gave up. So he didn't even get that 30kr. I did get my faction hit tho.

L Los_Necros You take that vid? I thought only me and TEB necro was there aside from that boxer. No idea where that vid came from.

Go Go Good team

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Who is worse the guys killing Tormax on Christmas probably for 30-50kr ($330 to $550) or the guy training them on Christmas who will get nothing either way.

Wait I know this one.

It's the simps paying 30-50kr for tormax loot?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Who is worse the guys killing Tormax on Christmas probably for 30-50kr ($330 to $550) or the guy training them on Christmas who will get nothing either way.

Wtf? The guy killing Tormax solo on Christmas is 100x worse than whatever Chad ruined his already shitty day

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Wtf? The guy killing Tormax solo on Christmas is 100x worse than whatever Chad ruined his already shitty day

What about the guy with 36-48 bots in Sirens Grotto? You should ask Elderan what he thinks about that guy.

I'd be willing to bet he doesn't have anything negative to say about him... ;)

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
What about the guy with 36-48 bots in Sirens Grotto? You should ask Elderan what he thinks about that guy.

I'd be willing to bet he doesn't have anything negative to say about him... ;)

I have no idea as I dont play on Aradune. I am still on Mangler though I plan to switch to the next TLP if the ruleset is good.