Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
It’s funny that people pay 30 krono for some of these pixels. Just find a guild that raids and get them for free.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Shit I’m about to pay krono for more training videos. Whidon Whidon name your price for the next train video. We need some more entertainment.

“Heh heh What’s worse the guy who trains on Christmas Day or the guy paying the guy to train on Christmas Day”

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Honestly who cares if someone trains a guy warping 54 toons on a 2box server. If someone has shown they don't respect the game or the players in it, why should the players feel bad for training him.

I don't care if people want to RMT or use showeq whatever. There is a line in the sand for what is healthy for the game and what isn't.

For example. Powerlevelers are a necessity. Without them, tons of customers would never get into the game because they only want to start at max level. They aren't going to take the time to level. No way.

But, these guys are just like that infection you can't get rid of. They latch on to something breathing and just suck suck suck till there is nothing left to take. They only stop when the subject (server) is completely dead. The server can absolutely live and thrive without them. Unlike a necessity like the Asian powerlevelers.

Also for those who keep trying to praise the sirens botter for keeping a pick open. Trust me. There would be plenty of Asians farming in sirens if it weren't him. These guys kill all the profits of small boxers. So that's why you might not see them as much. But if these guys weren't perma farming 10 camps at a time, that farming would be filled by others. No one would miss them.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I don't care if people want to RMT or use showeq whatever. There is a line in the sand for what is healthy for the game and what isn't.
I’ve always felt like there was something pathetic about playing for the purpose of selling items to make money. I can’t really say why. I understand people who play normally and then sell their account/chars when they quit, it’s the people who play with the objective of generating revenue that seem so off putting. It doesn’t help that this behavior tends to go hand in hand with extremely degenerate play styles (mass boxing/active hacks).

Sometimes something is just disgusting and you can’t put your finger on why. You don’t contemplate what part of a spider is repulsive before you kill it and get it out of your house.

Also for those who keep trying to praise the sirens botter for keeping a pick open. Trust me. There would be plenty of Asians farming in sirens if it weren't him.
For the last two servers or so I’ve argued that we should remove the pick zone system outside of starter zones or add a maximum pick count. It really kills a piece of what EQ is when you’ve got a server with thousands of players but every zone is nearly empty except for Unrest/Guk/SolB which have like 50+ picks a piece. As long as picks exist there is no reason to not take the fastest most efficient treadmill to max level every time. It just makes the world a bit more bland imho.

• 2Like

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
I actually think selling off is worse than just being in RMT. Obviously toxic behavior is bad but I think there were plenty of good boxers. It's one of those bad people and good people things. There are tons of bad people who play everquest. But the ones who are bad people and box... makes it a bad sight on all boxing.

I will sell items for money but I won't steal camps to do it. And I never sell off my toon that I geared from a guild. I see that as worse and more disrespectful than me farming my own items with my own time and selling them to willing buyers. But that's the beauty everyone has different perspectives.

I couldn't do the streaming you do but you seem to enjoy it. Not that it's a bad thing but it's certainly a chunk of work and effort to keep people entertained. So you must be having fun doing it and that's what is important.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually think selling off is worse than just being in RMT. Obviously toxic behavior is bad but I think there were plenty of good boxers. It's one of those bad people and good people things. There are tons of bad people who play everquest. But the ones who are bad people and box... makes it a bad sight on all boxing.

I will sell items for money but I won't steal camps to do it. And I never sell off my toon that I geared from a guild. I see that as worse and more disrespectful than me farming my own items with my own time and selling them to willing buyers. But that's the beauty everyone has different perspectives.

I couldn't do the streaming you do but you seem to enjoy it. Not that it's a bad thing but it's certainly a chunk of work and effort to keep people entertained. So you must be having fun doing it and that's what is important.

If you rob a bank with your finger and another guy robs it with a gun you both are doing something illegal.

I find it funny how almost every time someone starts something like this it comes down to one RMTer got mad at another RMTer. Both are scumbags, one can admit it and the other is just delusional.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
You sure you don't play on aradune? I've heard your name tossed around as being friends with the king tormax guy. You know who he is? Are you also boxing 40+ toons on aradune/mangler?

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You sure you don't play on aradune? I've heard your name tossed around as being friends with the king tormax guy. You know who he is? Are you also boxing 40+ toons on aradune/mangler?

I am not on Aradune as you could tell pretty early on it was going to be a garbage low pop server. It has the 2nd lowest population of the TLPs since phini at this point in the expansion releases only slightly higher than Coirnav.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
So these DBG assholes actually suspended my cleric account when i tried to log on a minute ago

"
Your account has been suspended for toxic behavior.
For more information click here."

This is some bullshit man. "Toxic behaviour" ? lol, the irony wtf

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So these DBG assholes actually suspended my cleric account when i tried to log on a minute ago

"

Lol probably the guy posting in this thread.

sorry bro

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

"

Fuck that

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist

"

B54EE041-5EA6-487A-B70E-6F5BB7F9D5A0.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bans seems to be mostly caused by the number of reports rather than any actual merit. I don't believe they look at any server logs to see what actually happened, at the most they might look at reported chat logs. It's why all the scumbags that drop in on your camp to KS the named never say anything that you can use to /report them.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
We've got the finest toxic harassers here, don't we folks!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just realized 25 years of online gaming i never got banned or suspended once before.

At least it screwed up that cheaters day and drew attention to him and dpg's awful CS policies.

Of course they just deleted the thread the videos were posted in now for no apparent reason.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. But you look at DBG and how it handles in game rule breaking and CS and it's hard to think of any public facing company anywhere that's comparable in the sense the whole system seems biased vs the avg customer Doing litterally nothing positive for them, except seemingly through ignorance. Whilst the rampant, obvious cheaters not only openly break the rules with impunity. They get GM,s who otherwise seem incapable of doing literallyanything.To ban the people who happen to wander into their cheating.

At best the entire CS system is merely systemically biased towards the cheater and vs the general customer.

At worse there is actually collusion between DBG and the cheaters and RMTers.

Either way is a disgrace to EQ and the entire games industry.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just realized 25 years of online gaming i never got banned or suspended once before.

At least it screwed up that cheaters day and drew attention to him and dpg's awful CS policies.

Of course they just deleted the thread the videos were posted in now for no apparent reason.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. But you look at DBG and how it handles in game rule breaking and CS and it's hard to think of any public facing company anywhere that's comparable in the sense the whole system seems biased vs the avg customer Doing litterally nothing positive for them, except seemingly through ignorance. Whilst the rampant, obvious cheaters not only openly break the rules with impunity. They get GM,s who otherwise seem incapable of doing literallyanything.To ban the people who happen to wander into their cheating.

At best the entire CS system is merely systemically biased towards the cheater and vs the general customer.

At worse there is actually collusion between DBG and the cheaters and RMTers.

Either way is a disgrace to EQ and the entire games industry.
Pretty sure it has been like that for most of the last 15 years. They are either willfully oblivious (don't ask don't tell, just keep paying us Subs) or they are in on the scam to some degree.