Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Apparently doing an AE group is considered cheating now I guess because eight of us just got kicked and suspended for AoEing in Sebilis.

I mean seriously what the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

We're all in Discord talking while AoEing, and all of a sudden everybody's like "I just got kicked", "yeah me too", etc. Then we cant get back in and get the message about being suspended for cheating.

That's straight up bull fucking shit.

For the record, some duchebag named Skwishy came up to us when we started and said, "fucking botter". I can guarantee you this piece of shit petitioned the GMs. Fuck that guy. Fuck him to hell. I hope he gets cancer and dies a slow death.

That being said though, fuck the GMs for being so God damned fucking stupid. Eight people just got suspended for AoEing. Eight people!
Aoeing a zone now counts as zone disruption even if you are the only one in the zone. It’s their new big brain idea. Got hit with it during classic as well doing sola aoe

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
The thing that makes me the angriest is the fact that I just spent $130 per account for two accounts to have the newest expansion (just to get the ottar illusion).

Fuck Daybreak Games and Fuck Darkpaw Games. They are the stupidest motherfuckers on the face of the Earth. I hope they get exactly what they deserve and go broke.

As soon as my suspension is up on my two accounts, I am cancelling my subscription. The only way I will ever be back to EverQuest is if the GM that suspended all of us is fired. Anything less than that is complete and total incompetence on the part of Daybreak/Darkpaw Games. Allowing your customers to be abused by your employees is unacceptable.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The thing that makes me the angriest is the fact that I just spent $130 per account for two accounts to have the newest expansion (just to get the ottar illusion).

Fuck Daybreak Games and Fuck Darkpaw Games. They are the stupidest motherfuckers on the face of the Earth. I hope they get exactly what they deserve and go broke.
"Ottar", you deserve that ban

• 3Like
It’s their new big brain idea

4sfqpp.jpg

• 1Worf

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
They were doing that shit back when I was playing on Corinav. It doesnt matter if youre boxing/not boxing. Doesnt matter what zone. If you are doing an AE group and someone reports you/GM sees it, you will be warned/suspended for zone disruption

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Apparently doing an AE group is considered cheating now I guess because eight of us just got kicked and suspended for AoEing in Sebilis.

We're all in Discord talking while AoEing, and all of a sudden everybody's like "I just got kicked", "yeah me too", etc. Then we cant get back in and get the message about being suspended for cheating.

For the record, some duchebag named Skwishy came up to us when we started and said, "fucking botter". I can guarantee you this piece of shit petitioned the GMs. Fuck that guy. Fuck him to hell. I hope he gets cancer and dies a slow death.

That being said though, fuck the GMs for being so God damned fucking stupid. Eight people just got suspended for AoEing. Eight people!

Sketch approximation of Skwishy IRL:

1609715677282.png

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Cant wait to see what they do regarding AoE groups when it comes to the deep lol

I was actually planning on resuming my chanter on Aradune for Luclin because AE groups would be fun and catching up would be a snap.

Well...nevermind, I guess.

Things like this should be handled on a case-by-case basis. I could see situations where AEing is actually considered zone disruption (like pre-nerf level 100 bards AOEing half of the zone in Underfoot or VOA zones). However, a situation where it's a couple groups in Deep or Sebilis with nobody else really doing anything in that zone...I mean, if nobody's actually getting disrupted, it's whatever.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

If you are suspended for cheating then they probably think you were botting. Maybe you can try to make a case since they didn't specify zone disruption. Did any of you guys miss a tell or message in say?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you are suspended for cheating then they probably think you were botting. Maybe you can try to make a case since they didn't specify zone disruption. Did any of you guys miss a tell or message in say?

Would it really even be any better if YOU got suspended because someone else in your group missed a tell? Like wtf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Tells? What are you guys smoking.

They'll give you a vacay for missing a message in /say. They don't even use /tells.

• 1Like

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Have you tried botting and warping 50 toons on Aradune instead?

None of them are suspended. You're not playing correctly.

• 1Like

Vise

Molten Core Raider
View attachment 326642

Mob count is a bit off because I had the HP limit set to 10k and AEing always messes up the tracking... but this looks like 35 minutes for trash clear and with the 502 Tunare kill time, that's just at 45 minutes for the whole zone. The three mobs after Tunare start time are just some stragglers we missed that came from her calls.

This is toward the end of the expansion, IIRC, but definitely before Luclin dropped. So, 100% chance we did it in 45 minutes. Towards the beginning of the xpac I'm sure it took longer, but doubt it was that much longer, and surely within 45 minutes for the trash clear itself. We had six wizards, six mages, two enchanters and one druid on the parse above, total of approximately 50 players (including boxes).

Edit: Dug up one from much earlier in the xpac:

View attachment 326644
Looks like 40 minutes for the clear and 46ish for Tunare.
I too often ignore the subject when I'm wrong.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
We all checked our logs, and there was nothing in say, tell, ooc, auction, or anything from any GM. There was no AFK check what so ever to anybody that was there.

We sent our logs in on our petitions because they claimed we didn't respond to a GM check, but there was no GM check.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Would it really even be any better if YOU got suspended because someone else in your group missed a tell? Like wtf
Here's the fucking kicker. My two accounts got suspended, but one of the accounts (my ranger) wasn't doing anything. He wasn't in the group. He wasn't pulling mobs. He wasn't casting spells. He wasn't hitting any mobs. He was JUST STANDING there by the AoE group because I was going to have him join IF a spot opened up.

So, my ranger account got suspended for BEING IN THE AREA. Explain that.

You realize that if you had been walking by when the GM handed out suspensions, you would have gotten one too just because you was by them.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF

DickTrickle

I too often ignore the subject when I'm wrong.
I didn't care to load up the logs again: it takes about 25 minutes for that file, dude. You may be right -- I wasn't a puller. Feel free to jerk yourself off in deep satisfaction.

DickTrickle

Here's the fucking kicker. My two accounts got suspended, but one of the accounts (my ranger) wasn't doing anything. He wasn't in the group. He wasn't pulling mobs. He wasn't casting spells. He wasn't hitting any mobs. He was JUST STANDING there by the AoE group because I was going to have him join IF a spot opened up.

So, my ranger account got suspended for BEING IN THE AREA. Explain that.

You realize that if you had been walking by when the GM handed out suspensions, you would have gotten one too just because you was by them.

There truly is no consistency. Guys like you get a suspension but I've seen box groups that have done a year's worth of the deep on Mangler and six months of seb before that. I recently quit and I'm glad to never have to deal with the GM lottery again. Find a game that cares enough to hire customer service that can do a consistent job.