Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It wasn't easy to tell in Velious but getting to walk around the Nexus and Bazaar Aradune is just packed with people.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They've had problems for a while but DPG/DBG account management system is terrible. I'm trying to re-activate an account right now but it keeps telling me to click the "Payment Card on File" button, which doesn't exist, and so it won't let me sub. Lol

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
They've had problems for a while but DPG/DBG account management system is terrible. I'm trying to re-activate an account right now but it keeps telling me to click the "Payment Card on File" button, which doesn't exist, and so it won't let me sub. Lol

They cant even show your current subscription time in game.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean maybe if another guild killed emp by now, you could say you were racing. But 5 days in and 1 guild with a emp kill means that no one is really trying but you guys. Everyone else is going at their own pace, amd has been mostly friendly...

until TEB comes to a camp and tries to take it with their Zerg. Like last night at The Gray. You needed 25+ people to go against 11 MR people.

There are DZ guilds that have already finished the expansion in faster times than most prior top server guilds....LOL what you on about

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Out of curiosity I checked the times and V Vise and his guild cleared Luclin on Aradune in 79 hours, 33 minutes and 33 seconds. This makes them the third fastest time ever, and the second fastest time ever without pulling Emperor Ssraeshza out of his room. Awesome to see so many guild on Aradune performing so well.

Interested in hearing what Vise would say is the biggest difference he has noticed since he led raiding guilds on like 3-4 of the last TLPs in a row where he did Luclin every time.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
There are DZ guilds that have already finished the expansion in faster times than most prior top server guilds....LOL what you on about

I'm sorry - I didn't see a post on the EQ forums like TEB always does, so I wasn't sure anyone else was playing the game.

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Out of curiosity I checked the times and V Vise and his guild cleared Luclin on Aradune in 79 hours, 33 minutes and 33 seconds. This makes them the third fastest time ever, and the second fastest time ever without pulling Emperor Ssraeshza out of his room. Awesome to see so many guild on Aradune performing so well.

Interested in hearing what Vise would say is the biggest difference he has noticed since he led raiding guilds on like 3-4 of the last TLPs in a row where he did Luclin every time.

Its hard to narrow it down to one thing. Myself as a leader, My leadership team, and my members have a whole lot more experience and knowledge on these expansions now. we have a large guild full of experienced players which allowed us to put a plan into place to avoid fighting for camps with TEB and efficiently farm keys.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
All they would need to do for a casual server is to have selo experience and remove all flagging for any DZ. OW would still require the flagging requirements.
This would make it about the raids, and not the key camps. A lot less toxic competition.
They cant even show your current subscription time in game.
It's right on the launcher, click on 'my 'all access''. Doesn't show days left, just when the sub runs out. This way you don't have to log into the game. Which takes way too long.

Vise

Molten Core Raider

I forgot the box from AR was WAAAYYY better on this server which did effect the time a little but not much.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
put a plan into place to avoid fighting for camps with TEB

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Luclin raid mobs are soo trivial fight wise, It's even more boring then Luclin. At least AoW does alot of single i mean.. Everything seems like just sleep walking with vel gear and low aa's even.

They should put Vel on something like classic-kunark motm, luclin on Kunark.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Luclin raid mobs are soo trivial fight wise, It's even more boring then Luclin. At least AoW does alot of single i mean.. Everything seems like just sleep walking with vel gear and low aa's even.

They should put Vel on something like classic-kunark motm, luclin on Kunark.

so you can auto attack for 15 minutes instead of 8? God bless eq

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vedette

<Donor>
The race to get into x place is always the goal which requires numbers and organization. Killing the mobs has always been a foregone conclusion once the requirements to enter has been met. There have been a few servers where this was pretty fun because there were equal parties racing. The way EQ is setup the greater numbers of course always have the advantage during the race.

I know there are a ton of solutions out there which could make the mobs in the race actually matter but most require far to much dev time which wont happen. I still think the easiest way to make the race focus more on mobs and not on numbers is to remove all OW raid mobs which have MOTM up to and including POP. Reduce DZ size limit to 54 up to and including POP. This would force people into smaller guilds and make good players a premium. Even at 54 it wont be a hard challenge but it will atleast make you think twice before guilding with so many bad players.

Next TLP
- Mangler Copy same EXP, Truebox rules
- All OW mobs with MOTM have been removed
- All DZs max at 54 players

I like this idea myself. You would have to make all gear no drop as well. Otherwise, you are going to end up with one zerg guild. That would have like 3 feeder/alt raids to gear up everyone in the main raid force. This is really the last TLP idea for a race of any kind. I would come back, and play on this server.

Sterling

El Presidente
so you can auto attack for 15 minutes instead of 8? God bless eq
Classic MotM on Velious CT was amazing fun and unexpected. Half the raid was killed and it was a giant shitshow. Would have been less fun if we knew it was coming though.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
The race to get into x place is always the goal which requires numbers and organization. Killing the mobs has always been a foregone conclusion once the requirements to enter has been met. There have been a few servers where this was pretty fun because there were equal parties racing. The way EQ is setup the greater numbers of course always have the advantage during the race.

I know there are a ton of solutions out there which could make the mobs in the race actually matter but most require far to much dev time which wont happen. I still think the easiest way to make the race focus more on mobs and not on numbers is to remove all OW raid mobs which have MOTM up to and including POP. Reduce DZ size limit to 54 up to and including POP. This would force people into smaller guilds and make good players a premium. Even at 54 it wont be a hard challenge but it will atleast make you think twice before guilding with so many bad players.

Next TLP
- Mangler Copy same EXP, Truebox rules
- All OW mobs with MOTM have been removed
- All DZs max at 54 players

Taking OW MOTM mobs out doesn't really change much at all in terms of racing when it comes to numbers. Neither does lowering the max players in a DZ.

TEB did basically 0 OW mobs during the Luclin race until VT which we did OW. Emp we did in a DZ so no one could snipe the rift mobs from us and we got 99% of our orbs from just dz splits.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Anecdotally I feel we had more NBN than AM competing with us at Emp key/shard camps during the first few days

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Like 20 epics changed just now boys

- Paladin and Rogue Epic: Reduced the respawn time for the Oracle of K'Arnon from about 7 hours to 2 hours.
- Paladin Epic: Lich of Miragul will now spawn thirty-five hours after being killed. There will now be a delay for between five and fourteen hours before it will spawn for the first time.
- Druid and Ranger Epic: Venril Sathir's remains will spawn every twenty hours instead of just over twenty-six hours. This will increase the window to access this NPC for quest hand-ins.
- Magician Epic: Undertow (and its placeholder) will spawn every six hours instead of just over seven hours.
- Monk Epic changes:
- - Increased the chance for Targin the Rock from 5 percent to 15 percent and Raster of Guk from 2 percent to 10 percent.
- - Brother Zephyr, Brother Qwinn, Ran'un, Brother Velan Torresk, and Thena Lonnes have grown in strength. They are much more dangerous. Also, persons killing these folks will be greatly disliked by monk factions.
- Rogue Epic changes:
- - Eldreth will now return after leaving for one hour rather than eight. He can no longer be killed by miscreants.
- - Founy Jesthands and Tani N'Mar will no longer have any parchment on their corpses if killed. They will, however, always have them in their pockets if someone happens to be clever enough to take them.
- - Renux Heranor will no longer carry a Jagged Diamond Dagger.
- - General V'ghera will no longer carry a Cazic Quill.
- - Karg IceBear will be a bit easier to find and will be carrying the Gigantic Zweihander more often.
- Enchanter Epic changes:
- - Vessel Drozlin and Wraith of Shissar will now respawn nine hours after being killed and from five to fourteen hours after zone or server reset.
- - Verina Tomb will now respawn thirteen hours after being killed and from five to fourteen hours after zone or server reset.
- - The One Key, Lost Scroll, and Charm and Sacrifice have had their respawn time reduced from twenty-four to five hours.
- Shadowknight epic changes:
- - Caradon will now spawn 8 hours after being killed and from five to fourteen hours after a zone or server reset.
- - Lhranc will now spawn 13 hours after being killed and from five to fifteen hours after a zone or server reset.
- - NPCs involved in the quest for Innoruuk's Curse can now see things that are invisible. They will only deal with people they like.
- Wizard Epic: Broken golem will now spawn 8 hours after being killed and from four to twelve hours after a zone or server reset.

Inb4 Kunark launch TLP 2021.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users