Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
So the EQ TLP forum new members aren't lying this time?!

Yeah it's definitely true. Already witnissed it. It's far worse than claim gate. This one you can actually accidentally do though. There is no manipulation needed like claim gate was. You're simply clicking an item that you can buy straight from DBG store. So I don't know exactly how they would deal with it considering probably hundreds of people did it accidentally without even knowing. I do think there should be a line of egregious use though. Anyone who leveled past 61 should definitely receive some punishment or ban. From what I'm told people have gone as high as 68 but I dunno how true that is. I do know for sure I saw a 65.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's with those P2Win familiar everyone bought last week for the 250 mana? None even seems to care.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
So what is the item?

It's not worth doing. It'll either cost you $250 from the daybreak store or about 15-25 krono for the tradable. Dev's are already aware of it and are fixing it. I'm being optimistic that they'll give it the claim gate treatment and take everything away, but that's the risk you take i guess.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Anyone here on Erollisi / Nameless and is lvl 105? You could make me very very very very happy!

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
Oh is this from the TOV bundle? I got it on my main acc... Wonder if it can be used on Agnarr... Lemme get some lvl 70 aa and harmtouch for 50k or something. That'd be fun to do for a week

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've heard activatable AA's that are lvl restricted will actually bug lock you out from being able to use even your correct lvl one once you go back to 60. only passive ones work from that they are saying in the aradune discord.
Oh is this from the TOV bundle? I got it on my main acc... Wonder if it can be used on Agnarr... Lemme get some lvl 70 aa and harmtouch for 50k or something. That'd be fun to do for a week

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
Ah bummer, altho I guess even passive lvl 70 aas would be a gigantic power boost on Agnarr. I had a fun 3 weeks when I had that Kala buff, like 17khp 1080ac. Did AOW with 5 easily. Good times.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Bet you anything this worked as long as they did the xpac purchasable for. Wasn't there one each year?

edit: yup, it's been in since 2019. Woooow.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bet you anything this worked as long as they did the xpac purchasable for. Wasn't there one each year?

edit: yup, it's been in since 2019. Woooow.

It's from claws of veeshan lol. To my knowledge it's a bug specifically with the claws of veeshan gift ticket, not any prior one. The first i heard about it was about 1 week in to luclin when someone accidentally did it and freaked out. There were a ton of gift tickets in the bazaar during that time for less than a krono. Wasn't until about week 2 where they were all being bought out and increased big time in price.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Leveling to 61 and buying an AA by accident is one thing, but hopefully they ban all the guys who corpse banked to 65 to buy a ton of aa, that is clear exploiting.. The response will probably depend on how widespread it was.

The easy solution though is fix the bug, and reset all aa on all TLPs, they do it for major aa revamps so you just spend them again on the now properly restricted aa

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
i might try it out on agnarr, but just don't know how you save corpses from losing res timers? how does one delevel and re-level without losing the res timer on all those corpses? also i tried to claim the COV ticket on Agnarr, and my claim window froze and I never got it. wonder if they disabled claims over the weekend.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
i might try it out on agnarr, but just don't know how you save corpses from losing res timers? how does one delevel and re-level without losing the res timer on all those corpses? also i tried to claim the COV ticket on Agnarr, and my claim window froze and I never got it. wonder if they disabled claims over the weekend
You end up bound by the corpse timers but since you get expedient recovery it makes it easier. You can also bank corpses at both ends, so die some and relevel to max 60, delevel and then res those first corposes to put you closer to 60 and then Pl as fast as you can before using expedient. It helps that the xp curves actually make things way easier since you earn more xp per kill of the same mob when you are lower level, so a deep.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Veteran rewards were also out there so you could use lesson of the devoted for a huge boost, along with pots, and logging in/out for AE kills.

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
Oh right... Logging in/out for kills that makes sense. Hmm. Too bad the claim was busted on Agnarr... Might want to give it a try.