Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1615831648480.png

• 5Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Holy shit... I wonder if that is just XP or everything on them? It really screws up mangler because they just had an expansion release.

Edit: I just noticed the date and this is obviously false. I was reading it as March 8th. Got got.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can't figure out what to play as an Alt. Ranger main, and have Shaman, Enchanter, and Cleric all available to me.

Zaide

TLP Idealist

“Last year we switched up the previous release cadence of our TLPs for the launches of Aradune and Rizlona. We have decided to shift our launch window again this year, and we will be merging an additional server. Keep an eye out on the news and announcements forum for more information in the coming months.”

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I ain't in charge of nothing but as this is going to be the summer of The Burning Crusade I would think a gimmick/event server would be more the way to go than a traditional TLP with a traditional rule set.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
EQ Devs/managers seem to prefer to keep heads firmly planted in the sand when it comes to what WoW is doing, and then pretend as if it has no impact on them.

• 2Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Gimmick server yes! Gnomes livin in neriak, wizards can wear banded, mage pets are now kicking snakes, go bananas!

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
They really have messed up in just about every way possible when it comes to the TLP release. Covid was prime money making time for games like them with everyone stuck at home. They should have released Aradune/Rizlona in March 2020 and then a Mangler/Selo copy in March 2021 to maximize their profits.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Gimmick server yes! Gnomes livin in neriak, wizards can wear banded, mage pets are now kicking snakes, go bananas!
They need a gimmick that is a lot less work. Think something like starting in an expansion no one likes or starting at a random level no one cares about.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Guessing the "additional server merger" is Coirnav+Ragefire

MAYBE Miragul->Live server since that server is literally just 1 guild.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I ain't in charge of nothing but as this is going to be the summer of The Burning Crusade I would think a gimmick/event server would be more the way to go than a traditional TLP with a traditional rule set.
Project M or I'm going to Burning Crusade. Fuck em

Fuck Them Schitts Creek GIF by CBC