Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
To also launch it with no/hardly any forewarning might help with their launch day issues?

if its a may 27th launch for classic then they still have time. they generally announce the TLP a month before its scheduled to launch right? Think aradune was the exception because it was actually delayed after it was announced.

That would mean Aradune would be 1 month in to pop which if they are going to launch a new TLP while aradune is in pop, 1 month in would be the best for Aradune. People would still be going hard in PoP and not bored of it, so less likely to lose people.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Too late, all aboard.

Sunglasses Racing GIF by Burger Records

Hope you are ready to herd all your mandalorians from 1-60.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess FoH just doesn't have any pull now so we cant even get insider leaks? Fuckin hell man.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
He means actual seals.

Attachments

• 20-11-09_habour seals report_TTF_5200.jpeg
    20-11-09_habour seals report_TTF_5200.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3

Vise

Molten Core Raider
The real question is are we going to get a Atabishi vs Zaide show down?

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
No doubt Foaming Foaming and yerm yerm are jealous they haven’t beaten up 3 Navy SEALs at once. Truly an accomplishment.

View attachment 350715

It's probably more entertaining to me when people repost that than it is for the people who do repost it. You're just proving my point about jealousy and salt. People who repost that are just outlining their own insecurities and ignorance.

You should know better than most seeing as how you were/still are in the military. You should know better than most that most of the time when telling military stories about other military people, we often refer to them by either their branch or rate.

Anyone who spent any amount of time stationed in Southern California and didn't live under a rock, would know that fights between navy/marines/navy seals/coast guard is pretty much a weekly occurrence and not out of the norm. Fights breaking out between any military branch and Seals was an every weekend thing especially if you spent any amount of time partying in Pacific Beach (where the bulk of seals drink and party every weekend). People are honestly more fearful generally speaking of getting in to fights with Marines more than they are Seals or anything else. Getting in to fights with Seals was not a big deal (it's only a big crazy deal to ignorant people that don't know any better). Seals are generally speaking small, lean, and more of the nerdy type. That's not a cut down to them, but they do tend to be more intelligent and the book worm type. A large number of the ones stationed in Southern California are newer graduates who haven't earned the respect of that community yet. Marines tend to be bulkier and dumber and have a certain type of violence in them. People outside of the military or those who have never been stationed near large numbers of them for some reason tend to think Seals are some expert MMA fighters or some shit, which used to not be the case at all. Seals didnt start doing advanced hand to hand combat training/MMA training until 2016.

What I love even more about that repost is how out of context it was taken. Several people were talking about how they were going to find me IRL and fight me, while we were simultaneously also having a conversation about a guy who also played on Mangler that served with me for a year. That story was brought up by me because the person who served with me was the one originally telling that story to people, and one of the people talking about finding me IRL and fighting me was also in the military, so I figured he would get a kick out of it. Which is further a reason why I find nerds reposting it so entertaining to me.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
So is that a yes? Cuz if it is, I'm gonna go around bragging that i know some eq nerd that beat up 3 navy seals. What possible harm will that do.

You ever notice that a lot of guys with big dicks beat up an awful lot of navy seals, there must be some sort of connection.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 4 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
So is that a yes? Cuz if it is, I'm gonna go around bragging that i know some eq nerd that beat up 3 navy seals. What possible harm will that do.

You ever notice that a lot of guys with big dicks beat up an awful lot of navy seals, there must be some sort of connection.

You ever notice a lot of insecure people with low self esteem tend to talk like you? There must be some sort of connection.

• 1Moron
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users