Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Zaide has to stay in his own competitive realm. I think him forming a guild vs Rampage World Tour would be a closer battle.
If posting something about someone makes you salty and jealous, your words. The. You must be really jealous and salty about Zaide and RWT.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
If posting something about someone makes you salty and jealous, your words. The. You must be really jealous and salty about Zaide and RWT.

I mean my pure existence on this forum has always been to troll what I think is the largest collection of the most cringe people in the community. I'm merely a reflection of the cringe as hell shit said on this forum. The irony has always been lost here. I do it in most public forums outside of whatever guild I'm in, but most people on those actually catch on which is why it's generally only the same people from here ever replying to me in those. I'm just proof of how much you guys actually hate yourselves lol.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Foaming asked me politely if he could move into my camp. I told him sure but he owes me one calling atabishi dumb, and he will probably get super mad and throw a fit over it. Feels good to be right.

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I mean my pure existence on this forum has always been to troll what I think is the largest collection of the most cringe people in the community. I'm merely a reflection of the cringe as hell shit said on this forum. The irony has always been lost here. I do it in most public forums outside of whatever guild I'm in, but most people on those actually catch on which is why it's generally only the same people from here ever replying to me in those. I'm just proof of how much you guys actually hate yourselves lol.
A troll never admits to being a troll. The magic of true trolling comes from the doubt between if you are serious or an idiot. Now everyone knows you're just an idiot.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
If TEB moving to a new server to race themselves again? I think aradune goes to show almost no one cares about OW races anymore.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It's probably more entertaining to me when people repost that than it is for the people who do repost it. You're just proving my point about jealousy and salt. People who repost that are just outlining their own insecurities and ignorance.

Seals are generally speaking small, lean, and more of the nerdy type.

People don't repost this because of salt or envy. They post it because it's so outlandishly retarded that it tells everyone who reads it all they need to know about you. You are literally the ONLY person who believes this obvious lie but you are so deluded you don't realize it. This screenshot is just the easiest way to let everyone in the room know that they're dealing with a compulsive liar who has no integrity and cannot be trusted.

You throw around claims about insecurity and envy toward everyone who laughs at you but these claims are what ACTUAL insecurity looks like.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

If TEB moving to a new server to race themselves again? I think aradune goes to show almost no one cares about OW races anymore.

Lots of people appear to care. They're just all in the same guild. They have more players than amtrak and faceless combined, and faceless was hardly a small guild.

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Need some Cameos talking shit.

That's too modern. TLP is all about going back in time. We are literally back in the late 90s, because that's about how long its been since I heard someone brag about beating up 3 navy seals.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
People don't repost this because of salt or envy. They post it because it's so outlandishly retarded that it tells everyone who reads it all they need to know about you. You are literally the ONLY person who believes this obvious lie but you are so deluded you don't realize it. This screenshot is just the easiest way to let everyone in the room know that they're dealing with a compulsive liar who has no integrity and cannot be trusted.

You throw around claims about insecurity and envy toward everyone who laughs at you but these claims are what ACTUAL insecurity looks like.

hatersgunnahate.jpg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not sure if A Atabishi is a bigger faggot for pretending to take out 3 navy seals single handedly, his novel trying to explain how it really totally happened cause seals are really just computer repairmen, or that he's not really this fucking dumb it was all just a big joke

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
The super high concentration of autists that they bring together is always be the best and worst thing about tlps.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

I would write out just how idiotic that story is since I actually do have an extensive military background. But then I realized I'm in the TLP thread.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Tell me more about these Navy Seals you beat up.
What did they con to you?
What abilities did you use Dragon punch or Flying Kick?
Did they drop any good loot?

• 1Like

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tell me more about these Navy Seals you beat up.
What did they con to you?
What abilities did you use Dragon punch or Flying Kick?
Did they drop any good loot?

Only if you tell me first what it's like being bad at the easiest game ever made.

Hosix

All labs matter!
This thread is reaching maximum autism levels. Amod Amod better get out the autism regulator tools. Get these kids some LEGO’s

• 1Like