Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I you honestly think these devs are going to go through and tier the loot and mobs you should probably wear a helmet 24/7...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If someone had said a month ago that DPG was going to make a random loot server, you'd probably would have said they were wearing a helmet 24/7.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

yerm

Sorting by level can be done by script. Sorting by tier requires actually going in by hand. So, no, sorry but you're wrong, by level is gonna be way less work.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They won't don't all at one time. They have 2 months in between expansions to work on it. They always do shit like that. They finish their 1 raids and don't even work on the rest until it opens in a week.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
On live... but on TLPs nothing gets done unless 1 year+ goes by or until someone posts about an exploit on the forums.

Unless something has changed with their work orders. TLP has always been the last thing on the list in terms of getting around to fixing things.

I think we are more likely to have things changed when we report how fucked up it is that mob X drops item Y and then it MIGHT get changed the next time they do a random loot server.

Unless it is something extremely obvious and is brought to their attention before the expansion.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's not always been true. When they were doing MOTM and AOCs they basically did it before the next expansion and not sooner.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Starting playing on this server last night. Something to fall back to if I dont like Mischief Server, I guess? But more so just to learn the new UI. Havent played retail EQ in quite a few years for example. Learned the hard way earlier tonight that I have to pay attention to recommended level on items. Spent basically all my plat on a 2h Sword for my SK. Get out and start using it and low and behold, Im hitting shit like a wet noodle. Pretty annoyed by that fact, but I guess I could always go back and sell it on the Bazaar if anyone else is foolish like me. Steering away from spending any money on the game until I have a set plan for what I want to do. Could definitely tell that PoP opened up - I had to put system messages out of my main chat window just so I wasnt getting spammed by kills every 5 minutes!
What sword? And what level is your character?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I wanna congratulate A Atabishi I heard yall hit world record timing for PoTime.

Longest kill time on a single boss! AMAZING WORK!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I wanna congratulate A Atabishi I heard yall hit world record timing for PoTime.

Longest kill time on a single boss! AMAZING WORK!
Nice, I'm pretty sure they barely got Quarm in in under 6 hours on Mangler at PoP launch. I know because they started 2 hours before us and finished something like 45 minutes after us.

Daidraco

What sword? And what level is your character?
I didnt want to cause Im stingy af - but I gave in and sold a Krono. Ended up buying a Fungi tunic and Mithril sword with plenty left over from just the one. Was confusing cause on the Bazaar, people were selling Fungi Tunics for like 10k and I bought it for 3400 and the Mithril Sword was on average 1500 and I bought it for 800. Saving the rest cause I didnt play in POP and dont know what is coming up that I may end up keeping for a while if I buy it. Between the two - Im knocking out levels far quicker than I was without it now. So I guess in a way, those two items were an EXP potion on its own. The 2h I bought is a "Weighty Polearm" which has a great ratio, but Im not even sure it's worth hanging onto considering I think I'll need something with a proc on it far before then to keep aggro. Thought SK would be easier, but my bard buddy takes aggro from me on a 60/40 ratio even with the Mithril Sword.

Ive met people in my level range and keep getting groups which Im actually really surprised by. I didnt think this late into the TLP's life that there would be anyone "new" in that level range with me. But then again, here I am playing it. No idea what guild any of you are in, or character names, so I havent even tried to ask about a guild yet.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nice, I'm pretty sure they barely got Quarm in in under 6 hours on Mangler at PoP launch. I know because they started 2 hours before us and finished something like 45 minutes after us.

Who is they? I moved from mangler to selos in kunark.

yerm

What's the human being count in TEB up to? I don't know why you guys funnel for one race group. I can't imagine being one of the hundreds of cucks; its so many people its not even personal when the others win the race. Why not pick captains, have a draft before launch, and race within your own guild? You'll get real competition, bragging rights, and more people flagged faster.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
What's the human being count in TEB up to? I don't know why you guys funnel for one race group. I can't imagine being one of the hundreds of cucks; its so many people its not even personal when the others win the race. Why not pick captains, have a draft before launch, and race within your own guild? You'll get real competition, bragging rights, and more people flagged faster.
last time I saw something like this happen, AoS died a week later.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
You came back full blast to M&M to try and beat BT or whoever and failed miserably. That's okay, you got your Aradune server firsts*!

I played a random persons alt that was kunark geared and only logged in if there was a flag to get lol. I barely even spoke in comms. I was in no shape or form a part of that progression lol. To their defense, they spaced out their progression over a week and half. If a guild is planning to take over a week to finish PoP, they aren't trying to beat ANYONE.

herbert

Trakanon Raider
Anyone care to speculate as to whether or not its a reasonable idea to transfer from Aradune to Rizlona right now for someone who wants to get into a guild and get rolling on PoP progression? Obviously I'd have missed the initial rush at this point but my character is already 65. I don't have any boxes but would eventually level some.