Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Didnt they nerf a bunch of the progression bottlenecks in POP this server?

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
I still don't understand how anyone can care about content that is decades old. You beat it join the club.

It's fun to race once imo. Just to say you have done it and see what your guild can do. But to do it every TLP or compare to other TLPs(with the amount of changes that are in put year after year that effect speed time), yeah no.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I keep out leveling people I get to know. Any of you playing on Aradune that raid, mind someone thats playing for PoP?

yerm

Didnt they nerf a bunch of the progression bottlenecks in POP this server?

Yes. Storms is basically not a bottleneck now. Clearing just the trash giants in a dz will usually average around 2-4 meds each at forest and desert and twice that at ocean. If you take a group in you will likely get enough keys but some groups will be short a couple, which are then very easy for people to patch up in open world. Find a mini and its a done deal, but any competent racer should already be done long before minis hit window in any pick.

There's a pair of altered minds autists on the forums who seem hell bent on bringing up selo picks any time amtrak comes up. I actually love the idea that there are people STILL so mad that they missed out or whatever years ago and can't get over it, to the point of getting threads nuked for hack discussion... even though am easily benefited just as much from the fg picks and by far the most from the deep picks, spawned the same way.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They cascaded FG and Deep picks? That sucks. The Deep isn't even the right zone to spawn multiple picks of for AA's.

EverQuest has changed so much in the years there's no record. Every instance of every server has some variable in some way. There's no even level to compete on. Thinking any of this shit is a record is hilarious and a little sad. Now you could argue intra-server there's competition and that's fine, but competing against future and former servers isn't realistic.

How unfortunate we won't have 72 sweaty nerds sitting in dirty sofas during an AGDQ stream speed running PoTime. Maybe one day!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

We need to have a tlp draft. Astral, danxor, siirx, lots of good options for top draft picks. I'd probably start with a good dkp manager myself but others may look to lock up a raid leader or puller. Do you gamble on a stud who may not stick around? Do you franchise tag your best tank?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes. Storms is basically not a bottleneck now. Clearing just the trash giants in a dz will usually average around 2-4 meds each at forest and desert and twice that at ocean. If you take a group in you will likely get enough keys but some groups will be short a couple, which are then very easy for people to patch up in open world. Find a mini and its a done deal, but any competent racer should already be done long before minis hit window in any pick.

There's a pair of altered minds autists on the forums who seem hell bent on bringing up selo picks any time amtrak comes up. I actually love the idea that there are people STILL so mad that they missed out or whatever years ago and can't get over it, to the point of getting threads nuked for hack discussion... even though am easily benefited just as much from the fg picks and by far the most from the deep picks, spawned the same way.

Quick question. How many TLP's have you been a part of planning expansion launches on?

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
We need to have a tlp draft. Astral, danxor, siirx, lots of good options for top draft picks. I'd probably start with a good dkp manager myself but others may look to lock up a raid leader or puller. Do you gamble on a stud who may not stick around? Do you franchise tag your best tank?
DKP manager is like the garbage man. Literally anyone can do it, but no one wants to and it’s a shit thankless job. But someone’s gotta do it otherwise the whole world goes to shit.
Number 1 pick for sure

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
draft would actually be hillarious. It would end up with the same two cliques though and same result as always

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Zaide, Byun, probably Vise, I don't know who else. I was feeding you info via Scruff in Magic and Melee if you'd like to know.

Is that an actual real no troll claim? If it actually is, people are even more sad and jealous than I had originally thought.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This very thread even -

zaide 1.jpg

zaide 2.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Heh yeah they are more so motivation than anything. An added thing to throw up on top of server firsts. They want Mischief to be part of the speedrun thing so bad they are now accepting runs from any server regardless of ruleset. I'm just waiting to drop my miragul clear times from day 1 of server launch where groups of people went there just to mess around and race to clear early expansions. Classic/phara dar/aten/quarm were all cleared on day 1. Per the new standard they made in order to have mischief server on there, miragul times will count. I know some expansions were cleared on day 1 of Quarm as well so we'll need to get those times in there as well.
I like how you are trying to say someone is jealous or salty or whatever like an hour or something after you post how salty you are about this record thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user