Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
On behalf of Rizlona I would like to thank Aradune for giving us the drama that we don't want on our server, but still so desperately want to read about during the monthly patch day.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
All this talk about warping and skynet (absolutely sophomoric name btw) has people forgetting about beating up 3 navy seals at the same time.
All this talk of skynet, warps, and navy seals has me thinking of writing the next installment of The Terminator.

• 3Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In other news - the changes towards Necromancer this patch (since Ive never played one), does it change anything towards a value loss?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Maybe, that's why I asked Maze directly instead of guessing from a DM.
I mean, sure, from this one person. Is that the only person capable? Like I said, whether it happens or not, it taints things.

"Oh, I only cheat in the regular season. In the playoffs, it's all on the level!"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I mean, sure, from this one person. Is that the only person capable? Like I said, whether it happens or not, it taints things.

"Oh, I only cheat in the regular season. In the playoffs, it's all on the level!"
The reverse Patriots?

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, I literally have no side you fucking idiot. Do you know what this means?

I am making fun of the whole situation. I tried to explain this and you try to attack me so I will call you a fucking idiot.

You guys are all fucking opposite of simping over someone? What the fuck do you call what everyone is doing now? Somehow if I don't join the stupid dogpile, I am simping?

You also need to learn to think for yourself. Quit following whatever the cool kids post. This whole thing is pathetic and you know it.
And the quicksand claims another victim.

Coka

Golden Squire
I mean there is just endless content about Atabishi flying around. This thread, the official forums (before he gets the mods to delete it)

Gems like this on Discord. But I guess the guy is just salty right?

unknown.png

Theme is always the same. Atabishi is a Liar, a deflection artist and calls people out on thievery but likes to steal Baja Blasts from Taco Bell.

image0.png

I don't think this was posted here? but anyway... imagine being 30+ years old and boasting online about going on a nightly run to steal a $2 drink. Even developed a method....

Anyway, he deserves all the hate he gets, You reap what you sow.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

xmod2

<Gold Donor>

Sure, I get what you mean, but cheating in a race vs cheating to place coth bots to help with farm have different levels of detectability. Warping during a push raid requires the entire raid to be complicit. Parking coth bots for farm is done 'offline' between a few people. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I mean there is just endless content about Atabishi flying around. This thread, the official forums (before he gets the mods to delete it)

Gems like this on Discord. But I guess the guy is just salty right?

unknown.png

Theme is always the same. Atabishi is a Liar, a deflection artist and calls people out on thievery but likes to steal Baja Blasts from Taco Bell.

image0.png

I don't think this was posted here? but anyway... imagine being 30+ years old and boasting online about going on a nightly run to steal a $2 drink. Even developed a method....

Anyway, he deserves all the hate he gets, You reap what you sow.
I can't hate on the man for his refined tastes in a gentleman's drink.

Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You're warning people posting excitedly about eq in the 2020s about degenerating their minds.

Come on now.

• 3Worf