Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They don't recognize shit. They're just dudes who know dudes like a free Baja Blast and hook them up. It's an unsaid bond between two adults, nothing to do with popularity. If you get the cook in on it too you get the fattest, thickest 1 dollar burritos you've ever seen too. Just gotta get the right crew who don't hate the world and their lives.
Late night crews usually hook it up the best. I used to have a dude at Del Taco that would give me a "free" chili cheese fry every time I came through at 2-3am. I'd throw a dollar or two in his tip jar and be on my way.

Coka

Golden Squire
Back when I used to work at a Gamestop, we had several recurring male customers who were starting, about to start, or already in the process of transitioning into women.

Literally all of them looked like this picture

I suppose then it must be easy to tell who is the leader of the greatest EverQuest guild that ever existed.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Has anyone tried the new Mountain Dew flavors? Thats the real question being overlooked here.

Im looking at you Baja Blast bois!

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
TBH the Baja Blast thing is more of clever use of game mechanics than cheating. I mean, he HAS the money and is willing to give it, but the NPC doesn't want to accept the coins in gold and silver and just wants plat.

Also Taco Bell has some gamer bros working there sometimes and they'll gratas that Baja Blast for you more often than not, ESPECIALLY if it's the only thing you get. I had to DEMAND to pay for mine once after a 3 streak of them just giving it to me for free.
Devs are gonna nerf the baja blast like they did enchanter charms.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Back when I used to work at a Gamestop, we had several recurring male customers who were starting, about to start, or already in the process of transitioning into women.

Literally all of them looked like this picture

Do they look like this now?

1621519908665.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So what you guys are saying is there is no Michael Jordan of EQ on aradune????

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He was the Barry Bonds of EQ on Aradune. And Maze was his Jose Conseco.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Captain Jack Sparrow

Silver Squire
I think its' his sister's basement or something.

Atabishi's sister is a crack whore essentially.

He's bailed her out of trouble more times than he's stolen himself a Baja blast. He's a family man though deep down, so mad respect. But that girl is ridden hard, and put away wet.

• 4Dislike
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Do they look like this now?

View attachment 354696

Is that a guy?

So what you guys are saying is there is no Michael Jordan of EQ on aradune????

That's what it sounds like.

Atabishi's sister is a crack whore essentially.

He's bailed her out of trouble more times than he's stolen himself a Baja blast. He's a family man though deep down, so mad respect. But that girl is ridden hard, and put away wet.

That's a bit much.

This proves that letting people know too much about you is a bad idea. I think Atabishi shares a lot of personal life stuff and it's come back to bite him in the ass from people using it against him.

Prominent EQers like Dima and Zaide are smart to keep their personal struggles/difficulties/foibles/family drama to themselves for the most part, and not put them out in public. Gotta be cool as a cucumber in front of the masses.

"Giving ammo to your own detractors is something to be avoided, lest they use it against you on forums" -Sun Tzu

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utanix

N00b
Bishi being one of the most hated people inside his own guild however, is not off limits.

I left the guild and game late Kunark. I wish they had added leadership feedback as a part of the guild survey and made it actually anonymous for the most honest opinions. On the surface a nice guy but maniacle, manipulative, and narcissitic to his core.

• 1Like

Coka

Golden Squire
Bishi being one of the most hated people inside his own guild however, is not off limits.

I left the guild and game late Kunark. I wish they had added leadership feedback as a part of the guild survey and made it actually anonymous for the most honest opinions. On the surface a nice guy but maniacle, manipulative, and narcissitic to his core.

From the guild chat screenshots that go around a lot, they all hate each other as well.

Props to the people I know in there that are cool, most of which are joining Zaide or Mabbu on the new servers.

On the personal shit, a lot of that stuff has gone around for months. No need to bring it into the fact he's a delusional fuck nugget. That's enough to bash him with.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ya, but its just a game. Taking it to a personal level is just some hateful troll shit. Im not even a fan of the guy, but thats .. rough.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Prominent EQers like Dima and Zaide are smart to keep their personal struggles/difficulties/foibles/family drama to themselves for the most part, and not put them out in public.

Speak for yourself, I now know I can break into Zaide's place and take $35 worth of EQ collectibles, thanks to the memorabilia thread!

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users