Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Can we get a moratorium on mentioning Mabbu around here as if he's relevant? Guy is banned from posting here, he sucks, and most of us don't care.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can we get a moratorium on mentioning Mabbu around here as if he's relevant? Guy is banned from posting here, he sucks, and most of us don't care.
Mabbu
Mabbu
Mabbu
*stares at the mirror*

Mabbuman isn't real, he can't steal your Kronos for his mortgage.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Speak for yourself, I now know I can break into Zaide's place and take $35 worth of EQ collectibles, thanks to the memorabilia thread!

Let’s fucking do this.

4B377672-8168-49FE-8476-395D13E05941.jpeg

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Someone seems to care

It's just weird seeing people rattling off the names of major guild leaders and throwing him in there, or bringing him up out of the blue. Nothing against those people. It kinda reminds me of this guy in WoW who was a roundly-disliked mega-whale and people would bring him up in Trade Chat out of the blue at random times.

Utanix

N00b
I've got a few buddies still in TEB and apparently Bishi took out his anger on his own guild and booted a bunch of people. Must be out of keyboards.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
It's just weird seeing people rattling off the names of major guild leaders and throwing him in there, or bringing him up out of the blue. Nothing against those people. It kinda reminds me of this guy in WoW who was a roundly-disliked mega-whale and people would bring him up in Trade Chat out of the blue at random times.
I mean, he is the guild leader of major guilds from the past like 3 or 4 TLPS. Also a punchline to alot of things and one of the more polarizing antagonists in the TLP drama.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've got a few buddies still in TEB and apparently Bishi took out his anger on his own guild and booted a bunch of people. Must be out of keyboards.
Yep, I can also confirm that Atabishi has gone off the deep end and started booting the top tier gang who carried his guild for the last year.

What a shame.

Screenshot_20210520-153945_Discord.jpg

unknown-17.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
im late to the party but its funny how one side is arguing a guilds expansion clearing time is cheating by warping while the other side also cheats with myseq but since its not warping its okay to count their time lol

inb4 someone says myseq isnt really cheating, but it is and it makes pulling/splitting raid mobs 10x easier

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why would doing some low-level raids with alts and your main be a bootable offense? I wouldn't think they would be on the schedule.