Evil Dead Rise (2023)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
3.25 star(s) Rating: 3.25/5 4 Votes
Title: Evil Dead Rise (2023)

Tagline: Mommy loves you to death.

Genre: Horror, Fantasy, Thriller

Director: Lee Cronin

Cast: Lily Sullivan, Alyssa Sutherland, Morgan Davies, Nell Fisher, Gabrielle Echols, Mia Challis, Jayden Daniels, Tai Wano, Billy Reynolds-McCarthy, Nedim Jahić

Release: 2023-04-19

Runtime: 120

Plot: Two sisters find an ancient book that gives birth to bloodthirsty demons that run amok in a Los Angeles apartment building and thrusts them into a primal battle for survival as they face the most nightmarish version of family imaginable.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
🤣
Untitled.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Bruce said he is done with live action Ash. I think he is a producer on this

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My daughter is pretty pumped for this, plan on taking her when it comes out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure what the laughter is about, unknowns in horror movies are usually awesome for either being really good or really bad.

Fair point I suppose. Before Evil Dead no one had heard of Bruce Campbell and even since then his roles have been fairly niche (Brisco and Bubba Hotep) alongside dozens of cameos as... Bruce Campbell.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The production value looks good, but that entire casts makes me hope for an apocalyptic ending.

No Bruce, no interest but I may give this a go if I ever come across it on streaming.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Not sure what the laughter is about, unknowns in horror movies are usually awesome for either being really good or really bad.
Easy, they're all so hilariously unsympathetic looking. This sex swap Ash bullshit is ridiculous, come up with something new. Do something groundbreaking, give us a relatable strong male lead instead of team tween. Mind blowing these days I know.

This is the Evil Dead, keep your lesbian haircuts and children away from it ffs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Huge ED fan.

PASS.

Still pissed they cancelled the show. BEST. SHOW. EVEEEERRRR!

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Dude took the best seat in the house to tell them the movie sucked.

I'm going to take his word for it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database