Exodus: Riddley Scott does DeMille

khorum

Murder Apologist

I think I'd rather have Ridley Scott reboot all the bible movies from the studio era than reboot Blade Runner once.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I really wanted him to say:

"I came here to tell you...I'm Batman."

Juvarisx

Florida
Guy who did the screenplay for this has written the screenplays for the following:

Schindler's List
Searching for Bobby Fischer
Clear and Present Danger
Gangs of New York
Money Ball
The Fincher directed Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
American Gangster

If this sucks it wont be because of a bad script, it will be due to the studio fucking with it like Kingdom of Heaven. Anyways you can always tell a Scott movie from looking at it, it sure looks like it has brilliant Cinematography, and I am willing to place the blame of Prometheus on Lindelof, so I am cautiously optimistic for this.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I dunno, no hans zimmer this time tho. Hans zimmer on your soundtrack is like a free +15% buff to your rotten tomatoes score.

khorum

Murder Apologist
You joke but considering how he portrayed the crusaders in kingdom of heaven, there's a chance we'll see the alternate freedom-fighter Moses that's closer to the "Kalimullah Musa", the Koranic moses. Though the trailer does seem to have its fair share of god lazers.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
It could be good, but they could at least try to make these guys look semitic/coptic.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Looks good, but I still think Charlton Heston sports a more badass beard:

charlton-heston-as-moses-in-the-ten-commandments.jpg