Expeditions Conquistador

O_T

Trakanon Raider
I just finished the second highest difficulty on Ironman and overall it didn't end up being that bad. You pretty much use the same 6 people the whole game unless you fuck up hard, so I'd grab at least 3 healers at the start out of your 10 slots. The island was way harder then the mainland ended up being because you end up fully equipped by the time you get there unless you just skip everything. Really my only complaint about the game is once you have it figured out every battle plays out exactly the same so it gets repetitive. What story there is and the character interaction are well done.

I had no clue this had been a kickstarter and just randomly picked it up off steam, but if they have to go that route again I'd throw some money at them. It was well worth 18 bux.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
I had no clue this had been a kickstarter and just randomly picked it up off steam, but if they have to go that route again I'd throw some money at them. It was well worth 18 bux.
Agreed, this is a great example of the power of Kickstarter. It's not AAA but they didn't ask for millions either. All told it raised $77k in the kickstarter and they didn't hit a single stretch goal. Hopefully the next game they make will get the attention it deserves so they can afford to work on it longer.

Basic goal - $70,000
Two full campaigns
100 random events
10 character classes
8 weapons (sword, macuahuitl, halberd, huitzauhqui, knife, arquebus, bow, blow pipe)

3 abilities per character class
2 special officer abilities
5 player abilities
16 unique items
Male and female character models

Stretch goal 1 - $80,000

Choose passive abilities for your followers every time you level up!

Stretch goal 2 - $90,000

Greater visual variation in the character models

Stretch goal 3 - $100,000

Character ability trees (6-9 active combat abilities per character class)

Blue sky stretch goal 4 - $160,000

A third full campaign set in the Inca Empire
50 extra random events
2 extra character classes
8 extra unique items
New Incan character models

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I just started playing this yesterday and so far it is fairly fun, well written and definitely gives off that Oregon Trail vibe. Good stuff.