EXPEND4BLES (2023)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: EXPEND4BLES (2023)

Tagline: They'll Die When They're Dead

Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller, War

Director: Scott Waugh

Cast: Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, 50 Cent, Sylvester Stallone, Megan Fox, Randy Couture, Tony Jaa, Iko Uwais, Levy Tran, Andy García, Jacob Scipio, Sheila Shah, Daren Nop, Dan Chupong, Eddie Hall, Cokey Falkow, Nicole Andrews, Jason Lines, Mike Möller, Lee Charles, Tjaša Perko

Release: 2023-09-21

Plot: The Expendables square up against an arms dealer who commands the might of a massive private army.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
If they make this one PG-13 like the last one. I'm not interested.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
even the worst Expendables is 50 (Cent) times better than any of the Diversity in action woke shit every other studio is crapping out of their dilated front holes.

Ill pay to see it, we all need to vote with our dollars to get the post strike writers shit to stop doing what they want and start catering to the customer.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't mind them trying, but i don't have hope the quality will be high.

Oldbased

> Than U
I only know 5 of those names without looking up the others and what they were in.
The expendables got so old they all expended.
No Snipes, no Willis( yes I know ) no Chuck Norris, no Eastwood, No Gibson.
Shesh. They might as well started throwing Marvel dudes in there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
spending 30% of your trailer time trying to convince audiences that megan fox is a badass seems like such a dumb idea. were you supposed to laugh when she holds up a knife like its her dildo?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Stallone isn't even top billing in his own franchise...

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
She's a stunner for late 30's. There's been some women that hold beauty into their 40's but it's typically in a mature way. Fox could compete with her own 20's self still which is why it's so standout.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm dubious at best. The last couple entries have felt really fuckin straight to video levels of cheap with bad bullet/blood squib CGI plugin effects, helicopters were all bad CGI, etc. They were still okay-ish because of the cast, but that charm is wearing thin for a 4th entry, especially with a couple of names no one actually cares about.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm dubious at best. The last couple entries have felt really fuckin straight to video levels of cheap with bad bullet/blood squib CGI plugin effects, helicopters were all bad CGI, etc. They were still okay-ish because of the cast, but that charm is wearing thin for a 4th entry, especially with a couple of names no one actually cares about.
Because these aren't blockbuster budget movies. They are all 100 mil or less. Most of the budget probably going to the actors.

• 1Like

gauze

Molten Core Raider
The cast is very underwhelming for this one.
I'm pretty stoked for Tony, Dan, and Iko. Arguably haven't seen Ex3, but Jet Li was pretty underwhelming; likable but idk imo, he has fallen off since Fearless. I recall some time ago that Jackie Chan stunt team worked w/ or on Ex4.

More or less, all three of them are Stuntmen first, and actors second. Tony Jaa w/o introduction, but Dan Chupong is a discounted version of Jaa; will more than likely be a tiered villain for him to fight. Seeing Iko get more films is good, we've seen Yayan in John Wick. Iko is supposedly the main villain; won't be surprised if this takes place in like Burma, Laos, or Cambodia. Basically Rambo 4 with bungaloos and jungles rofl.

Iko Uwais

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database