F1 2013 Season

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Bernies hilarious response to the current Ferrari boss pretty much saying he is too old and daft to be running F1
I'm 82 and nobody can deny that. But time ago I used to discuss things with an 88-year-old gentleman when Luca was a 40-year-old. His name was Enzo Ferrari
Bernie may have made a deal with the devil to stay alive and keep his iron grip on F1 but the sport/business sure wouldn't be the same without him.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
My word, this guy is the epitome of why Red Bull are the biggest cunts in F1http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/105018

Tl;dr - Red Bull chief says that Webber sucks, Vettel is awesome plus Alonso tries to cheat through politics.

Fucking hilarious double standards and why he has taken a massive dump on Aussiegrit before the season has even started I have no idea. He compketely ignores Webber beating Vettel in equal machinery last year until Newey popped up after the summer break with the car working the same way as last years Vettelmobile.

Roll on the end of the month and the start of the 2013 rollouts.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Hoping massa has a better year, mostly for ferrari's chance at a constructors title. Will be cheering for alonso again this year.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I'm amazed at the rumours Mercedes are going to dump Ross Brawn, surely Lewis would be furious if that happened as it was Brawn that sold him on switching teams!

Tral_sl

shitlord
Merc already purged Haug in response to last year's performance. I can't see ditching Brawn as anything but a bad idea.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Indeed, the BBC is quoting Eddie Jordan though as he seems to have a big snitch inside Mercedes, he was way ahead of everyone else on the Hamilton story.

Tral_sl

shitlord
Yeah, Jordan's been pretty spot on with these things. Sounds like it's not a done deal but I guess with new management they want to clean house a bit. Still, I don't think Brawn was the problem as much as lack of a clear design vision a la Newey.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Brawn definitely not the problem. He has 8 WDC under his belt, with 1 being on a team with his name on it. He needs complete operational freedom and I don't think Merc has been giving it to him.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Lotus car revealed, shitty livery and a stepped nose. I thought the regs had them done away with
frown.png

http://twitpic.com/bz2vi2

Fazana_sl

shitlord
FI still haven't announced their #2 driver have they?

Compared to last years shitbox this years Ferrari looks quite nice tbh. The McLaren apparently has the stepped nose this season but they will be using the panel covering.

Edit : VVVV Ban this sick filth!

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Yeah it is nice, shame their driver lineup is much worse this time round. Or seems so anyway, maybe Hulk can find early season consistency and the new Mexican driver might not be just a pay driving fool.