Faith No More Tour

Jait

Molten Core Raider
slim chance. I think they are done forever with Jim. When they asked him to be a part of the reunion, apparently he asked them to send a contract and thats when Bill knew it was just never gonna happen again. Shit Chuck's been back with them twice so far for a few songs, and Trey played with them in South America when they did the entire King for a Day album, and he left them high and dry and in a tough spot just before touring that album. I just think Jim is, and probably always was, just too far off what the rest of them are all about for it to work in any capacity.
Yeah, you're dead on. Been following them since the Courtney Love days (her 2nd run) when Mosley could no longer keep from passing out due to drugs (Lets call it Narcolepsy). BUT in this one case, there was a super tiny chance the ghost of Burton might of brought Martin out. They were once best friends and roommates and the ONLY reason FnM was invited to play with Metallica/GnR/Rolling Stones/etc... back in the day.

I would have given Mosley coming out on stage about the same chance as Jim Martin in the 90s. Now Patton bows out and lets him sing a few songs here and there when they're in his area. But Martin? Still bitter, I guess. Just one last time Jim, give us War Pigs and Surprise. You're dead!.

edit: A little background for those that don't know...it's a good read if you're a fan of music.

EZ-Street - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jait

Molten Core Raider
On Jimmy Kimmel tonight then they are playing at the Troubadour in LA under the name LUMP. Super Sekret Show at midnight.

Tickets 35$

You're fucking welcome.

Troubadour September 3rd, 2015

edit: Not so secret any more. But link is preserved with the original name.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
i was at work and missed the window by a few minutes. bummer. last time I saw them in a place that small was on the Real Thing tour, what a great show it will be for those who lucked out.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
i was at work and missed the window by a few minutes. bummer. last time I saw them in a place that small was on the Real Thing tour, what a great show it will be for those who lucked out.
After all the Will Calls got in, Roddy himself came out with the owner (manager, somebody) and shouted "CASH AT THE DOOR"

Everyone got in. No one was left outside. Very cool.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How small of a place was it?

I saw them at the 530 club in DC which seemed pretty small for a concert (although I never did many concerts, so only really familiar with it and Merryweather which was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, in MD) the one and only time I saw them during Angel Dust.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I saw them at the Ventura theatre back then, it holds around 1000 now but I believe its been totally remodeled since to increase capacity. That show didn't sell out as I recall, we got tickets the day of show. Last nights show I think the capacity is under 500, crazy. Although now that I checked, the show at the Observatory in Santa Ana this year had an under 500 capacity, less than I thought it was while at the show.