Fallout 4

Just got my steam key from GMG. Hype train keeps rolling!
I just checked Games tab at GMG and it's there...however no email yet. Close enough
cool.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Take enough perception, agi, int and luck to make shooting fun and to allow you to hack shit and open locks and you'll be fine guys.

Seriously.
I feel like I'm in the minority because I really want to play with the settlement building, too. So I'm trying to make sure I still have 6 CHA to start and can work on that ASAP. Any sort of base building always takes priority for me, I love that stuff.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I feel like I'm in the minority because I really want to play with the settlement building, too. So I'm trying to make sure I still have 6 CHA to start and can work on that ASAP. Any sort of base building always takes priority for me, I love that stuff.
When I made that post I should have said luck or charisma to be fair. Luck is nice for meaty crits but you can easily forgo that for charisma instead.

I definitely want to try the settlement building stuff myself.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
. So I'm trying to make sure I still have 6 CHA to start and can work on that ASAP. Any sort of base building always takes priority for me, I love that stuff.
Spoilered is the location of the CHA bobblehead, in case you want to do 5CHA

In the Museum of Freedom in Concord, located in the room where you first meet Preston Garvey; upstairs, on a desk next to a broken terminal.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Im reading preload is up on steam now, restart steam to install.

Someone whose at their pc report back if true plz.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Steam forums be trash full of trolls. At least on r/fo4 they can downvote the troll posts.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
On my phone and can't see spoilers. Is the cha bobble head early enough in the game to be able to get it prior to first settlement option?

I barely remember NV and actually didn't play it that much, so I don't remember how those work with places.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dont think,anyone really knows when the settlement stuff starts. Ive yet to see a streamer get into it even.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I've read on r/fo4 that you get your first house/settlement within a couple of hours from the start. How that relates to the bobblehead or how many levels you may have gained by then, I don't know.

I guess that would also heavily depend on how much fucking around you do vs powering through the story.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Steam forums be trash full of trolls. At least on r/fo4 they can downvote the troll posts.
The top thread when I visited a little while ago was bitching about Bethesda forcing you to be a parent. The second post was bitching about being a straight parent.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The top thread when I visited a little while ago was bitching about Bethesda forcing you to be a parent. The second post was bitching about being a straight parent.
What if you really wanted to roleplay a virginal basement dwelling giga-nerd? Huh? Bethesda has totally ruined my plans for this game.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
CH and PE bobbleheads are easily attainable before you do anything else from what I have read. IN is a long ways away.

I recommend staying away from /r/fo4. At the very least only ever view "hot" and never "new" because ending spoilers are getting posted repeatedly and there's a good chance you'll see it before a mod nukes it. Also, the assholes are sending PMs to people who post on the sub with spoilers as well. I've managed to avoid it all so far, but I'm staying far away from that place now.