Fallout 4

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I use the gamepad to do settlement shit, but you basically just go into workshop mode, look at them and press A and then run over to the thing you want to assign them to and press A again.

(A is the use button.)

-----------------------------

Just found a really strange bug(?). Opened that dresser the first time I came through and it had a bandana and goggles in it. The safe to the right is advanced, so I had to come back after getting the PE bobblehead. Now there's 10 bandanas and goggles. It's only been like a day and a half in game too. Makes me wonder if other much more valuable items will dupe themselves like that too; if so, that's a pretty serious bug.

rrr_img_115584.jpg

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone got a how-to bypass the time lock for release. I know it uses a VPN but am unsure of exactly how to do it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Anyone got a how-to bypass the time lock for release. I know it uses a VPN but am unsure of exactly how to do it.
Log out of Steam
Log into the VPN in a region where the game is unlocked already (such as anywhere in Australia at this point)
Go to My Account, change your store region to a server in that region
Unlock the game
Start the game
Exit the game
Set Steam to Offline Mode
Log out of the VPN
Do not log back into Steam again until the official unlock time in your region or you'll have to do this all again
Play game

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I just got jihaded by a Molerat. Feels bad man.
Yeah I had one come at me as well. That was good for a lol.

I killed a legendary radroach and got a peace of chest armor stronger than all my armor combined plus it puts me in stealth like Im wearing a stealthboy so long as Im standing still.

Its buggy though, you cant see the pipboy half the time when you are invisible.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol, fucking hackroach handing out goditems

Is there no way to wait in this game? I swear everytime I fast travel it's dark out and this isn't FONV with Project Nevada so I can't use improved sight cybernetics to make dark gameplay fun.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Click on a piece of furniture to wait or something, saw that in a loading screen but haven't tried it.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Anyone play with high luck for the crit perks? wondering how it's working out, still not 100% sure on my starting build heh.

Raign

Golden Squire
my build has 9 luck, no idea if it's optimal or not.
Ditto. Seems solid so far (went 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9), though still early days. Game overall seems great, if a bit buggy. Really hate that they have key remapping restrictions though, I use number pad for all fps style games instead of wsad so being locked out of remapping those makes me rage.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I've had a few texture bugs with doors, that one salt mine or whatever near Sanctuary at the start is a complete mess if you approach it from above. Had one crash on exit, no big deal.

Taking a break after 9 hours to get some food and move around a bit. Doesn't feel like I've even done anything except got a settlement up and running and done a couple of side quests. Hah.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So how is it? For my ocular future I am abstaining for the evening.
Buggy but good. More fallout. Bettr cmbat, better customizability, good emergent gameplay, decently challenging, story is passable, characters arent grating, character models are better, enemy ai is a little better.