Fallout 4

Hannibal

Lord Nagafen Raider
How do you enable vsync? Tried forcing it via drivers but doesnt work.
To unlock frame rate open Fallout4Pref.ini (located at C:Users[name]DocumentsMy GamesFallout4). Note making a backup isn't neccessary as if you simply delete Fallout4Pref.ini the game will auto generate new one next time it is opened.

Search for the line iPresentInterval=1, and change it to iPresentInterval=0

Keep an eye out on this thread -[Fallout 4] Modding . Mods and discussion within - NeoGAFThere should be good info on mods and other tweaks.

iannis

Musty Nester
generally you mix lime, sand, and gravel. And then cook the shit out of it.

but the real trick to roman concrete is that it has to be volcanic sand and volcanic gravels. straight granite actually makes an inferior concrete.

Column_sl

shitlord
Well I learned real quick don't try to enter anything, Door, Security Kiosk, Power armor etc if you are on an incline the game just freaks out.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
Where the F do I get concrete?
I forget exactly where, but I found one bag in one of the buildings directly along the road of Sanctuary, Concord, the Museum or the Red Rocket. Thats as far as I've gotten so far so I can help you with any more of the stuff.

Ok, bit of a duh moment from me- you can also get concrete from scrapping cinderblocks and wrecked houses.
smile.png

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I had a bitch of a time finding shit to plant. All the carrot flowers, gourd flowers and shit are not plantable, I resorted to getting tatos off of raiders for it.

It also threw me off that the raider camp bothering Tenpines wasn't the raider camp on the freeway directly across from them... but some location way South. Huh?

And. Is was the gas station supposed to be your base originally? It just seems silly to use it with all your people in the neighborhood.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You guys seen this shit

Seems they tied the engine speed to FPS, thought only lazy japanese console developpers did that. Probably want to vsync/frame cap your stuff at a not too high framerate.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
wow.

Time to set my graphics to min and just blaze through the game!!

BTW: If anyone is dumb like me and trying to make the game harder by maxing INT, I found some INT gear
Piper's hat has +1 int

khalid

Unelected Mod
Where the F do I get concrete?
Open your workshop, point yourself at an object you want to scrap in the world, hit R and then enter. Do it on something that has concrete in it. Took me awhile to find that for some reason, maybe I missed the tutorial on it somewhere.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Anyone know if you can harvest mods from weapons you find without building a new stock mod for them?
yeah the muzzle attachments can have a "no mod" option, but the stock, receiver, magazine, barrel, sights etc I can't. I don't want to have a gun without a receiver, I just want to get the receiver and the gun can be damned.
anyone?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bisi: "Wife! I don't have a PS4, Xbox One, or a PC that isn't going to shit. How am I supposed to play Fallout 4?"
BisiWife: "I have no idea what any of those words mean"

Caliane

Bisi: "Wife! I don't have a PS4, Xbox One, or a PC that isn't going to shit. How am I supposed to play Fallout 4?"
BisiWife: "I have no idea what any of those words mean"
Wife does not mean stripper you kidnapped, and have chained in the basement.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
8 hours in and my first minor glitch- lost sound when I returned to the vault to try to pick the lock in the overseers office to get my grubby little hands on that toy. Just had to restart, no biggie.

Anyone know how much you have to have in lockpicking to open that thing? The first perk isnt enough it seems.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You guys seen this shit

Seems they tied the engine speed to FPS, thought only lazy japanese console developpers did that. Probably want to vsync/frame cap your stuff at a not too high framerate.
Noticed that last night after uncapping FPS that picking locks was lolinsane

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm getting unmitigated garbage legendary drops from bullet-sponge-lurks while hodj is raking in cheat-mode items from roaches.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Also anyone else totally unenthused with how crit works in this game? I don't use VATs most of the time and feel locked out of a huge part of the game. Or maybe I don't understand the system and can crit outside of vats and just don't notice it?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also anyone else totally unenthused with how crit works in this game? I don't use VATs most of the time and feel locked out of a huge part of the game. Or maybe I don't understand the system and can crit outside of vats and just don't notice it?
You crit in and out of vats. But you also can store up a crit and then expend it in VATS at will.

I'm getting unmitigated garbage legendary drops from bullet-sponge-lurks while hodj is raking in cheat-mode items from roaches.
El oh el.

That fucking vest is retarded overpowered.

Realized I have a homework assignment due tomorrow that wasn't announced in class so at least you're playing! I'm not (sadface)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Bros, get Idiot Savant, save before every major quest completion, enjoy leveling up 2 times at once every time.