Fallout 4

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
It was always the best faction.

Live in mud and shit, slogging you way through mutants/raiders to get spare parts to build a semi-safe place to live in.

VS.

Underground bunker, no way in besides a teleport that will take the surface-dwellers about 2000 years to re-invent on their own. Clean air/water/food and power, advanced science, purpose, sex-bots for those boring nights, high-tech weapons, terminators.

Was there ever a contest?
smile.png
And #1 reason it was the best: Toilet Paper.

Sulrn

Deuces
For a community of poop sockers... I am sad.

Would have thought clean food and water and a non ramshackle bed to sleep with your robot vagina would be the top perks

Cybsled

You also are the leader of the place at the end and you're leader of the Minutemen as well. With BoS and Railroad, you're just a high ranking schlub.

Releasing on the 19th and the map size is the biggest they have done in terms of their past DLC but content wise no as it was said its bigger then Shivering Isles in terms of size but for shit to do no.

Rime

<Donor>
1) Biggest map for a DLC they have ever created.
2) Not as much actual content as Shivering Isles.

axeman_sl

shitlord
My god...

Someone gave me their copy of Fallout 4 because it sucks a bit, so I decided to give it a go. I named my character Fuckface McAmerican Inventorjew, and at the start of the game, that robot butler came up to me and said, with voice acting, "Mr. Fuckface!" I laughed so hard I needed my inhaler. It was so unexpected and caught me completely off guard.

Cybsled

Ya, that mod is pretty sick. It actually makes the game look even more post apocalyptic.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah that is probably closer to how things would look. Very nice.
I was thinking about that today since Boston didn't get hit as badly as DC. I guess DC would actually look like a desert or Wasteland.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Anyone dove into Far Habor yet? Loved Fallout 4. Although I cruised through most of the single player story missions and while I monkey'd around a bit, I think I have about 40-50 hours in and didn't do nearly everything I could have. (If you can). But Valentine was one of my favorite characters.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Looks like it starts up right after you break into Kellogg's house. When I left Diamond city while following Dogmeat on the next step of the Kellogg quest it gave me the quest. Not sure if there's a level requirement to get it . I had to be level 12 before I got the automatron quest, I'm 20 now.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's gorgeous, but it ain't Fallout/Wasteland. Sharp knees that ruin my immersion like knowing with that much vegetation finding clean food and water is going to be relatively easy as opposed to scavenging packaged old world forms of it.