Fallout 76

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Fallout 76 shows how little some game developers think of their fan base. “Just slap the fallout skin on it and the tards will buy it.”

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hah, it's hilarious to watch the pile on happening in this game. People coming out of the woodwork just to join the bandwagon and signal their gaming virtue.

Mass psychosis is a glorious thing to see.

Thanks for giving.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yes, because titles have never in the history of the world ever had massive price drops for Black Friday. Ever.

1542901194389.jpeg

• 2Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Hah, it's hilarious to watch the pile on happening in this game. People coming out of the woodwork just to join the bandwagon and signal their gaming virtue.

Thanks for giving.
Hey man, we hated it before it was cool!
Well some of us did.

So which part are you finding hilarious? The discussing a game on a gaming forum part or maybe using hyperbole to assist in making a point on the internet part.
Discussing games and exaggerating shit is what made FOH great (again).

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

I thought that was canon in the original series?
Female with asexual reproduction, vs nonbinary.

non-binary would definitely not make any sense with the species. They ALL, A: Produce eggs/give birth. B:accept DNA injections. Fathers in this said species can be literally anything with dna, including beasts presumably.. Even if an Asari was the donor parent, the idea of them having a MALE identity, is kindof idiotic. A species that operated that way would absolutely not. Especially when it was also made quite clear, there is a social and biological imperative to bring in new non-asari DNA into the fold.
Imposing the concepts of patronage, and non-binary onto the Asari is absolutely sjw indentity politics bullshit. Its an alien culture. it makes even LESS sense then it does in humanity. Non-binary or male identifying Asari would be equivalent to other-kin.

Last edited:

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey man, we hated it before it was cool!
Well some of us did.

So which part are you finding hilarious? The discussing a game on a gaming forum part or maybe using hyperbole to assist in making a point on the internet part.
Discussing games and exaggerating shit is what made FOH great (again).

I just find another example of the hyper outrage culture that sprung up in recent years funny. The Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee is endlessly entertaining.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I just find another example of the hyper outrage culture that sprung up in recent years funny. The Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee is endlessly entertaining.

The outrage in response to other people's outrage is the real fun part. It's an endless cycle of irrationality that only ends when the next thing to be outraged about pops up.

• 2Solidarity

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Now i am genuinely curious. Which part of this thread was "outrage" (TM)
Criticizing a game with legitimate shortcomings, expressing displeasure at the state of a once great franchise is hyper outrage?
I think you might just be dipping a but too deep into the hyperbole pool.
This is nothing new or extreme by any measure.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now i am genuinely curious. Which part of this thread was "outrage" (TM)
Criticizing a game with legitimate shortcomings, expressing displeasure at the state of a once great franchise is hyper outrage?
I think you might just be dipping a but too deep into the hyperbole pool.
This is nothing new or extreme by any measure.

Lol, really? You don't see it in the last few pages? Ok man.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Lol, really? You don't see it in the last few pages? Ok man.
Yeah i dont see it. I see allot of disappointment, regret and criticism but nothing i would describe as outrage.. well except that idiot who thrashed the Game store because they didnt let him return the game but that is an outlier.
There was some egging on of people defending the game but that is kinda par for the course here and not outrage.
What is your definition of outrage in this context?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Best first sentence out of that.

“Well, war has certainly changed”.

Lol

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Thanks for giving.

Don’t you defend Pantheon with this same line too?

“Those fallen gifs are so lame!”

<3 ya grim

You're right you're right.

Ok.

Can you fuckin believe it's 40% off 10 days after release?

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users