Fallout - New Vegas

Cybsled

Blizzard has been salty about mods and custom content ever since they let DOTA get away from them

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Arrogance from gaming companies. Hell Blizzard hates their modding community. Hell if these places weren't retarded they would toss the modders a few bucks take the best of all of them and make official updates so the game isn't American Inventor aids.

Or they could just offer the most popular and best modders a fucking job.

Yeah Taleworlds is another great example of this. They've barely done shit the last 18 months. Meanwhile modders have been fixing their dogshit code since EA. Modders run circles around that retarded team.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Arrogance from gaming companies. Hell Blizzard hates their modding community. Hell if these places weren't retarded they would toss the modders a few bucks take the best of all of them and make official updates so the game isn't American Inventor aids.

Or they could just offer the most popular and best modders a fucking job.
That's what they did with Creation Club.

"Each Creation released through Creation Club is official Bethesda content, developed with third-party developers and contracted mod authors."

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You can certainly mod the shit out of it, but it is a bit old and clunky it is old.

its really not after vnv

ive done vanilla play throughs a few times and this is my first modded. About half way through and its amazing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
its really not after vnv

ive done vanilla play throughs a few times and this is my first modded. About half way through and its amazing
That's good to hear. I'll give it a try after I'm finished with Skyrim. I never got heavy into modding New Vegas.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Man I remember the first time playing NV and seeing Cazadors for the first time

I thought they’d be slightly more difficult than bloat flies

what a fucking miscalculation that was
IMG_1963.jpeg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
my first time playing NV i wandered off the path and saw a deathclaw agro me from a fuckin mile away. turned around and started running the other direction. after a while i turned around right as the fucker caught up to me and my body got smacked into 15 pieces and i screamed like a little girl. 10/10 best Fallout game.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Bronze Squire
Just installed viva new Vegas on my pc with all the mods and DLC. Already liking it more than Witcher 3 which I tried to replay after the gfx update.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users