Fallout

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I dont even think youre wrong here, not even a little bit.

But if you're complaining because a character used a pipe wrench to tighten nuts on a pipe, I just think you may be expecting an unrealistic level of detail.

Be happy we got some kind of wrench.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont even think youre wrong here, not even a little bit.

But if you're complaining because a character used a pipe wrench to tighten nuts on a pipe, I just think you may be expecting an unrealistic level of detail.

Be happy we got some kind of wrench.
It's just a stupid complaint, she's making a resume video next to pipes and nuts .... If she had a bigger wrench it would make sense I guess

Let's get back on topic.... Why did no one have their geigers working when opening the vault. They wear and check them everyday but not when they open a vault? That's some shit writing

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1713643342478.png

WHICH ONE OF YOU DEGENERATES IS THIS?

Caliane

there is no video. shes reading off notecards. the cutaway scenes are purely for us the audience.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Using the wrong tool for the job is how you strip nuts and make more work for yourself, instead of walking over to your tool box or driving to the store to get the right tool. A pipe wrench is at least 5th down the line on tools that should be used if you have absolutely no way to get or fix a socket wrench, an open ended wrench, a box end wrench, or a crescent wrench. After those "proper" tools you start down the line of progressively worse choices of wrenches that have progressively higher chances to fuck up the hardware.
I knew someone who would spend 15 minutes doing a 5 minute job because he was too lazy to spend 20 seconds to grab the right tool.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

I don't get her physical appeal but in interviews she is super attractive. The actor that plays Maximus is so much more likeable in this

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Two episodes in and I plan to finish it.

The tranny (not tranny?) thing was a distraction, but only because I couldn’t figure out WTF I was looking at. Why they made her an “it” and not just some tough chick is dumb, but that can be hand waved away and forgotten about as a whatever.

Titus turning out to be a turbo cunt and berating Max while bleeding to death was kind of gay and retarded, but once again whatever.

Other than that I find the main characters interesting and the setting is Fallout enough for me.

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 525633

WHICH ONE OF YOU DEGENERATES IS THIS?

People like something that breaks out of the tried and tired "perfectly toned blond chick like the other million". I honestly thought her eyes were CGI in a a few scenes, I love them. Reminds me of Battle Angel Alita. Only a few episodes in, I'm tempted to watch it instead of waiting for wifey to come back :p

Homsar

You mean the actor isn't actually like his character irl and was actually acting?

Any more insights, professor?
Yes, he isn't Jonathan Majors or Boyega or arrogant? He actually is up to date on the lore

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
I see a lot of people online complaining about the NCR lady Muldaver killing all the "innocent" vault dwellers.

Didn't the vault-tec people nuke them not once, but twice?

You would think they have a score to settle against vault-tec employees...

Definitely don't see anything 'evil' about the murder spree.

• 1Picard

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I’ve never played any of the fallout games. Are the games as good as the tv show? Great storylines? Any recommendations on which would I should play if any?

• 1Tiresome

spronk

FPS noob
I see a lot of people online complaining about the NCR lady Muldaver killing all the "innocent" vault dwellers.

Didn't the vault-tec people nuke them not once, but twice?

You would think they have a score to settle against vault-tec employees...

Definitely don't see anything 'evil' about the murder spree.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with former Shady Sands residents (NCR) murdering vault 31-33 people as revenge.

What doesn't make a lot of sense is big portions of episode 1 after you watch episode 8. Why didn't Hank KNOW vault 32 is empty of people and therefore there is absolutely no way Muldaver is on the level? Brain Bud should have easily known that, although I guess you could hand wave it away as he is literally the worst master overseer possible with zero knowledge of whats going on in the vaults (no cameras??). Its hard to believe Hank didn't know either, or that he didn't recognize Moldavar since you know... he nuked her city...

How did Muldaver even get into vault 32? There is a throwaway line about Lucy's moms pipboy being used to open the outer door, but it makes little sense to allow outsider pip boys to simply open up vault doors once they leave, seems like a huge security flaw. Why did Muldaver make Hank choose between Lucy and the others and then both groups survived just fine? Why did Muldaver almost kill Lucy and her brother, she literally saw them grow up for a bit and seems to have been in love with their mom.

I don't think its a big deal and maybe we'll see some explanations in season 2 (doubt), and it takes away nothing from the fun and interesting locations of season 1 but the answers mostly feel like "it would be cool moments in episode 1" and then they kinda forgot about it by episode 8. Which was a huge problem in Lost and Westworld.

I don't really have a problem with the show and the above really is autistic nit picking but it does detract from the immersion of the show for me a bit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
Oh I know there are a million plot holes. Not trying to beef up the writing at all. I just think the NCR wanting to murder everyone in the vault is pretty understandable.

Now why the NCR is depicted as crazed raiders and not an organized uniformed militia is something I don't understand.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
Why didn't Hank KNOW vault 32 is empty of people and therefore there is absolutely no way Muldaver is on the level? Brain Bud should have easily known that, although I guess you could hand wave it away as he is literally the worst master overseer possible with zero knowledge of whats going on in the vaults (no cameras??).

I mean, you saw vault 31, there are no cameras, no need for that to be theoretical.

For not knowing what's going on in 32, there's supposed to be no traffic/communication between 33 and 32 outside their 3 yearly person swap.

Bud is clearly an idiot given how quickly the kid hacks the overseer terminal, but I'll allow it, as I find that surprisingly plausible for an exec doing their own IT security ;p

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Perhaps I missed something but why did the Ghoul struggle fighting Maximus in his BoS battle armor but in episode 8 used his special one shot technique to go ham on the other BoS bots?

velk

Trakanon Raider
Perhaps I missed something but why did the Ghoul struggle fighting Maximus in his BoS battle armor but in episode 8 used his special one shot technique to go ham on the other BoS bots?

He re-loads with armor piercing ammo while he's talking to the BoS guys.

r
1713675717907.png
e-

Assuming the color bands on the shells indicate ammo type, he presumably used all of his AP rounds before Maximus got there.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users