Fallout

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Does she, the main character, seem like a character that comes out of the vault with a starting stat distribution, like she got a couple of levels in her vault before leaving, or does she seem like someone who used a mod to have a better starting setup?

Odd thing to ask but something I am genuinely curious about.

Charisma and Luck are high.
Agility is mid tier.
Strength, Perception, Stealth, and intelligence are near zero.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

You’re forgetting perks - the real mystery is does she have FO3/NV perks, FO4, or FO76

Cybsled

I just had a realization: they may have indirectly confirmed the canon ending to FO4 is Minutemen or BoS. During the mission briefing in ep1, they talk about getting orders from high clerics in the Commonwealth. Since the BoS is wiped out in the railroad and Institute endings, that means the canon ending is one of the other two.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
OMG it's so good so far!
No, sir. It's WOKE TRASH. And you can trust me, because I spend most of my day reading X posts on the Internet - I'm basically a wokexpert. So, I know woke when I see it.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Not sure why the usual suspects on the forum are crying about Lucy - she never once overpowered anyone unrealistically

Do you ever wonder if you're a "usual suspect" to others in a similar way?

All we need is the faggot Kirun (not the homosexual with a similar name) to come in with his edge lord, edge lording edge lord's routine and the thread will be literal Hitler.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Edgelord

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Who are you guys referring to as a tranny? I'm assuming you guys are talking about Maximus friend? If so I just took it as a butch version of Vasquez

Vasquez.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You’re forgetting perks - the real mystery is does she have FO3/NV perks, FO4, or FO76

FO4.

CHA Perks - Lone Wanderer, Lady Killer, Party Girl.
Luck: Bloody Mess, Idiot Savant, Four Leaf Clover.
Agi: Action girl.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The elder refers to Maximus' friend/rival as 'their', so its probably just nonbinary, which is far more plausible to happen in that setting than surgery and a drug regimen.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tbh I couldnt decide if she was a man or a women IRL for a second
TBH I couldn't really give a fuck. The character was on screen for all of about 2 minutes, 1 of which was getting xirs legged ripped the fuck apart.

This forum makes the biggest deal over the dumbest fucking shit, I swear.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
TBH I couldn't really give a fuck. The character was on screen for all of about 2 minutes, 1 of which was getting xirs legged ripped the fuck apart.

This forum makes the biggest deal over the dumbest fucking shit, I swear.
Everyone complains because of how fucking on the nose it is. That Hollywood can't keep it's own political leanings out of shit that it makes no sense in, so we get a clear tranny somehow avoiding daily beatings for being a freak show, with those beatings instead going to an effeminate black man (God damn Hollywood, that is some cold shit) while also having its pronouns respected by an elder while the tranny is off fucking camera. It is mind-bendingly stupid to imagine, but the only thing more stupid is people who act like it doesn't matter or we should look past it. Maybe if they made something good enough we could ignore it, but this isn't it.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

Character on screen for 2 minutes, lives rent free in FOH’s head forever

• 9Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 9 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Everyone complains because of how fucking on the nose it is. That Hollywood can't keep it's own political leanings out of shit that it makes no sense in, so we get a clear tranny somehow avoiding daily beatings for being a freak show, with those beatings instead going to an effeminate black man (God damn Hollywood, that is some cold shit) while also having its pronouns respected by an elder while the tranny is off fucking camera. It is mind-bendingly stupid to imagine, but the only thing more stupid is people who act like it doesn't matter or we should look past it. Maybe if they made something good enough we could ignore it, but this isn't it.
LOL you inferred all that out of 2 minutes of screentime?

You definitely sound like a really fun and totally normal person to be around.

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
Who are you guys referring to as a tranny? I'm assuming you guys are talking about Maximus friend? If so I just took it as a butch version of Vasquez
She has a fucking mustache

I'm not gonna say it's a bad show yet but one episode in and wokeness is flowing like the lava into mordor at the end of gay ass amazon lotr.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Character on screen for 2 minutes, lives rent free in FOH’s head forever
In total its like 6-8 or so minutes by the end of ep8.

View attachment 524304
Thats not a good comparison. Any would be tranny would be getting the shit hazed out of them.

Instead in this we get mr old wise cleric respecting their pronouns.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
"New show celebrating Americana, Art Deco, the Glory Years of the US, and its ultimate destruction in nuclear holocaust uses triggering word about a character with 6 minutes of screentime. HERE'S WHY THAT IS PROBLEMATIC AND DESTRUCTIVE TO THE NUCLEAR FAMILY!!"

You guys sound like Vice writing articles about why jeans are racist.

Thank the FoH wokexperts for allowing us "normies" to focus on all the meaningless, pedantic shit while you guys tackle the big issues.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm not gonna say it's a bad show yet but one episode in and wokeness is flowing like the lava into mordor at the end of gay ass amazon lotr.

This is a total exaggeration.

Like the other bb bro that said close-ups of Zendaya frowning was proof Dune 2 was woke

Like holy fuck, just enjoy what has been the first 9/10 or 10/10 prestige show in ages instead of crying about a minor character that hasn't been featured since its injury in ep 1.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This is a total exaggeration.

Like the other bb bro that said close-ups of Zendaya frowning was proof Dune 2 was woke

Like holy fuck, just enjoy what has been the first 9/10 or 10/10 prestige show in ages instead of crying about a minor character that hasn't been featured since its injury in ep 1.
But then what will they complain about?