Fallout

Juvarisx

Florida
But then what will they complain about?

Look unless everyone is all White or all the races are staying in their little boxes (except for Asian women they are okay for white men), then its woke garbage. It's like people ripping on Zendaya as Chani and holding Sean Young up as some glorious example. Have you actually seen that movie? She is in it for 5 minutes, has nothing to do, and is terrible in it. Fuck off. Its the all new "Elbows too sharp"

This show is great, its fun, funny, well written, leans on the absurdity of the games, and stays close to the source material while being its own thing. We should be so lucky if every show was this well made.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Yeah, bros, the gays just want to get married so they can have the government they hate properly recognize their love. It's just one little thing and look at the bigots freak out.

Didn't we learn nothing from the liberal Marxist agenda over the past even 5 - 50 years?

Nope, the totally reasonable and tolerant FOH posters are just very concerned people are freaking out over nothing. I mean, some of you are just ignorant cucks. Others seem to always take the uphill troll and is totally awesome and edgy for going against the perceived flow of what "you guys" all think (and we know who I'm talking about).

Meanwhile most "anti-woke" people on the forums and this thread are just very boringly pointing out the idiots in Hollywood can't help themselves at best, and waste time and resources on dumb personal agendas at worst.

OmG look at the people FrEaKiNg out pointing out how a random irrelevant tranny is random and irrelevant but Hollywood can't help themselves. I dunno, seems a valid nitpick.

If the show wasn't boring you'd all be talking about the show instead of the same shit as always.

But, which side do you want to be on:

1) the show is boring and I'm sick of Hollywood

2) omg u guys are totally melting down over woke shit that isn't happening, but it's no big deal that it is happening.

As always, I'll side with the people criticizing the dominant culture, not the losers sipping for it or trying to make a name for themselves on the forums bucking what they perceive as a "you guys always" trend that doesn't exist.

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Yeah, bros, the gays just want to get married so they can have the government they hate properly recognize their love. It's just one little thing and look at the bigots freak out.

Didn't we learn nothing from the liberal Marxist agenda over the past even 5 - 50 years?

Nope, the totally reasonable and tolerant FOH posters are just very concerned people are freaking out over nothing. I mean, some of you are just ignorant cucks. Others seem to always take the uphill troll and is totally awesome and edgy for going against the perceived flow of what "you guys" all think (and we know who I'm talking about).

Meanwhile most "anti-woke" people on the forums and this thread are just very boringly pointing out the idiots in Hollywood can't help themselves at best, and waste time and resources on dumb personal agendas at worst.

OmG look at the people FrEaKiNg out pointing out how a random irrelevant tranny is random and irrelevant but Hollywood can't help themselves. I dunno, seems a valid nitpick.

If the show wasn't boring you'd all be talking about the show instead of the same shit as always.

2) omg u guys are totally melting down over woke shit that isn't happening, but it's no big deal that it is happening.

As always, I'll side with the people criticizing the dominant culture, not the losers sipping for it or trying to make a name for themselves on the forums bucking what they perceive as a "you guys always" trend that doesn't exist.

Atleast your forum title fucking fits

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
just finished episode 1, better than i expected honestly but not as good as i hoped/wished. violence was great, way way bloodier than i expected. The vault setup was really the weakest part of the episode, it felt severely underpopulated and I don't quite understand how they are connected. I thought in the games they are vastly apart but in the show they seem all in one silo.

Don't really like the black BoS character either but he just feels very shifty and looks exactly like Jonathan Majors so thats probably not helping. T60 suits were awesome, everything else about the BoS was kinda meh especially the base and the bizarre mustachio'd itty bitty titty "soldier". Was her (his?) name Nacho lol

The overworld doesn't feel right either, especially whatever bayou they dug the ghoul out of. Hopefully that gets better.

They are updating fallout 4 on consoles april 25th and the previous games are all 60 fps on xbox/pc and on gamepass, the games are still way better than the show. I never played Fallout 4 so now I have to decide, do I re-start with 1 and run it all the way through over the next 2 years or just play 4

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Holy fuck you God damn moron, I'm one of the most anti woke people here, at least just as anti woke as everyone else.

Yes Hollywood and everyone else is diversity casting and putting women in strong hero roles. That doesn't mean that every thread has to devolve into this fucking debate because idiots don't like Zendaya frowning or people get upset over a character with five minutes of screen time. That doesn't = a mount doom of wokeness LMAO

Pointing out woke is fine. Seeing non binary woke boogypeople everywhere like in The Wire is not fine

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
just finished episode 1, , the games are still way better than the show. I never played Fallout 4

Watched one episode

Says games are better

Never played all the games

Never change you fucking idiot. Getting locked out of making new movie threads was worth the two years of making every movie/TV thread possible JUST to lock you out from commenting on those threads

And yes it was just to lock this moron out. Locking out people like Bandwagon Bandwagon who tried to start a campaign for others to put me on ignore was just a bonus

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
just finished episode 1, better than i expected honestly but not as good as i hoped/wished. violence was great, way way bloodier than i expected. The vault setup was really the weakest part of the episode, it felt severely underpopulated and I don't quite understand how they are connected. I thought in the games they are vastly apart but in the show they seem all in one silo.
I was thrown off by that at first but the more I thought about it…there were tons of vaults and with how shit Vault Tech was I wouldn’t be shocked if they had set ups like that too just to see what would happen.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
She has a fucking mustache

I'm not gonna say it's a bad show yet but one episode in and wokeness is flowing like the lava into mordor at the end of gay ass amazon lotr.
Pretty sure that mustache is from taking testosterone, looked like the mustache of a Mcpoyle

• 1Like

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
Pretty sure that mustache is from taking testosterone, looked like the mustache of a Mcpoyle
I don't think she's even a RL tranny. My GF said she's a chick in Wheel of Time. I couldn't be bothered after all the woke crap in ep1 of that crapfest.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Finished the show and thought it was pretty good. They really nailed the tone and aesthetic. My only real complaint was the last episode was a bit too much direct exposition and cluttered and the battle was kind of irrelevant to the viewer. Other than that, I think it was a pretty strong season and even then I liked the actual content of the reveals. Anyone comparing it to Rings of Power is smoking crack.

I'm glad they had a running vault storyline with Norm as I worried they'd leave that world too quickly. I ended up being as interested in that as the wasteland storylines. I think all of the main characters are interesting and I appreciate that they all had their own realistic setbacks to deal with.

I also am glad that they made the ghoul so hardened. It's kind of a trope that the anti-hero badass is always way too good in their actions but he showed plenty of times that he was an asshole or indifferent at best.

People saying they shit all over New Vegas because of Shady Sands seem to ignore that ending shot.

• 1Like

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
Finished the show and thought it was pretty good. They really nailed the tone and aesthetic. My only real complaint was the last episode was a bit too much direct exposition and cluttered and the battle was kind of irrelevant to the viewer. Other than that, I think it was a pretty strong season and even then I liked the actual content of the reveals. Anyone comparing it to Rings of Power is smoking crack.

I'm glad they had a running vault storyline with Norm as I worried they'd leave that world too quickly. I ended up being as interested in that as the wasteland storylines. I think all of the main characters are interesting and I appreciate that they all had their own realistic setbacks to deal with.

I also am glad that they made the ghoul so hardened. It's kind of a trope that the anti-hero badass is always way too good in their actions but he showed plenty of times that he was an asshole or indifferent at best.

People saying they shit all over New Vegas because of Shady Sands seem to ignore that ending shot.
Good to hear. I liked ep1 and do have higher hopes for this. I've just been burned by Amazon 3 times now. Wheel of Cheese, Lort of the hairfoots, and their 2 seasons of ruining the awesome Expanse show.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Enjoying the show.

Apparently the only thing foh thinks more about than the Roman Empire is trannies.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
You new here?

1712877547082.png

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Enjoying the show.

Apparently the only thing foh thinks more about than the Roman Empire is trannies.
Much like Fedor, Hollywood makes us have to deal with this shit when we'd prefer to be blissfully ignorant of it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Does the show ever actually CONFIRM that the character is even a tranny(I've only watched 2 eps)?

Or is FoH just getting triggered over "hurty words" again? "OMG THEY SAID THE THING! THEY SAID THE THING!!! REEEEEE!!!!".

Homsar

Does the show ever actually CONFIRM that the character is even a tranny(I've only watched 2 eps)?

Or is FoH just getting triggered over "hurty words" again? "OMG THEY SAID THE THING! THEY SAID THE THING!!! REEEEEE!!!!".
They are calling her a tranny from episode 1, not in the show again until the finale for a brief moment

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They are calling her a tranny from episode 1, not in the show again until the finale for a brief moment
Unless I blacked out for a moment trans is never used in the show. The "their" pronoun is used at some point. Is that what you mean by calling her a tranny?

Homsar

Unless I blacked out for a moment trans is never used in the show. The "their" pronoun is used at some point. Is that what you mean by calling her a tranny?
Pretty sure that's what everyone's going on about lol

• 1Worf