Fallout

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Does the show ever actually CONFIRM that the character is even a tranny(I've only watched 2 eps)?

Or is FoH just getting triggered over "hurty words" again? "OMG THEY SAID THE THING! THEY SAID THE THING!!! REEEEEE!!!!".
Unless I blacked out for a moment trans is never used in the show. The "their" pronoun is used at some point. Is that what you mean by calling her a tranny?

Trans is now an umbrella term that includes non binary types. Ergo "tranny" = trans = non binary

Either that or it's just androgynous

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Leave it to progressives to see an ugly chick with a wispy moustache surrounded exclusively by men and using current-day political pronouns and come in here like "have they even told us it's a tranny??"

Jesus Christ.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Leave it to progressives to see an ugly chick with a wispy moustache surrounded exclusively by men and using current-day political pronouns and come in here like "have they even told us it's a tranny??"

Jesus Christ.
I guess you didn't watch it or play the games because they were not surrounded exclusively by men. There are women in the BoS. It's in the show and in the game. None of them had dialogue in the show but they were certainly there in the background.

Last edited:

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I guess you didn't watch it because they were not surrounded exclusively by men. There are women in the BoS. It's in the show. None of them had dialogue but they were certainly there in the background.
"Hey guys, there were females that we could readily identify as such all over the background barely being shown and certainly not speaking. That confirms that the character with stupid pronouns fits the story perfectly and is also definitely not a tranny."

Is there any other stupid thing you want to use to tie yourself into knots trying to ignore the obvious?

DickTrickle

"Hey guys, there were females that we could readily identify as such all over the background barely being shown and certainly not speaking. That confirms that the character with stupid pronouns fits the story perfectly and is also definitely not a tranny."

Is there any other stupid thing you want to use to tie yourself into knots trying to ignore the obvious?
Don't make arguments like the brotherhood is exclusive to men when women have been in it since the very first game. You're just wrong. Also, your strawman conclusions are ones I never made but keep up the good work. What that person is didn't affect the story being told in any way.

If it takes you out of the show because of real life implications I get that but whether they were man, woman, tranny, or alien, the only thing that would have changed is, at most, one word of dialogue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Does the show ever actually CONFIRM that the character is even a tranny(I've only watched 2 eps)?

Or is FoH just getting triggered over "hurty words" again? "OMG THEY SAID THE THING! THEY SAID THE THING!!! REEEEEE!!!!".

You spazzing and getting triggered pretending everyone or FOH as a whole is getting triggered is a pretty meta troll job.

But, that said, in general I supported your trolling the early onset boomers on the forums melting into the neo snowflakes, but I think you've gone too deep under cover and can't tell reality from the trolliverse anymore.

Risk of burnout: 89%.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Does anyone remember, in the NCR ending of FNV, do you have to get rid of House or is that not part of the NCR path? Is it just about taking out Caesar and his legions?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
There is a very little known rumor that while Fallout 5 is 6-7 years away, some digital mapping of the concept world is around and being used in every episode’s post credit shots as credits roll as Easter egg teasers.

DickTrickle

There is a very little known rumor that while Fallout 5 is 6-7 years away, some digital mapping of the concept world is around and being used in every episode’s post credit shots as credits roll as Easter egg teasers.
Oh man, I didn't even realize there was post credit stuff. I just went to next episode as soon as they started rolling. Is it just art or actual scenes?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm halfway through Ep2 and I'm kinda bored. Hope it picks up.
I thought episode 2 was one of the better episodes, but I think it was the second half that was good. Show seems to stay the same pace all the way through, every episode felt a little too long

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh man, I didn't even realize there was post credit stuff. I just went to next episode as soon as they started rolling. Is it just art or actual scenes?

So for about 25-30 seconds after the episode and before the black and white credit roll. Showing various digital 4K graphical landscapes, some limited animations and such - prototype things.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
This series was good. Much better than I expected from the trailer. They made the Vault stories pretty interesting and every character became more likeable as the story went on. At first I thought Maximus was a fucking dud, but the shit with him and Thaddeus and him with Vault 4 were pretty great. He felt like a little kid who grew up idolizing these Warhammer Space Marine types and then learned there's more to it than just guns and cool combat tech.

Thought the Chet character was great too. Just the right amount of pussy and loser and complete awareness of both. "Cousin stuff" made me laugh.

They could do so much potentially crazy shit with the independent Vaults. Glad it's already renewed for Season 2. The CGI production was actually really good too for the most part. Was worried it'd be all Netflix level dogshit.

9/10 would recommend

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm surprised her brother Norm wasn't his normal punchable character in everything else

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

Jesus Christ.
The guy had hairy legs in the hospital scene. He could argue that people wouldn't bother with that sort of hygiene, but it's definitely something noticeable.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Main actress has bug eyes, this is an example of woke Hollywood beauty standards. This is to prepare humanity to eat bugs then reproduce with bugs in a post apocalypse

• 1Garbage

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1000008037.png

Are all the OMG woke cretins getting worked up because they misheard her name as "they" and not Dane? LMAO 🤣😂 😂🤣

• 1Garbage