Fantasy Basketball Keeper League

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gordon, Pau and Bargnani out indefinitely, after dropping another Bogut and his 'possible' 2013 return after the Warriors misreported his injury

Yay

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
95 shots today, 31 went in. that's stunningly bad for a team performance

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
You brought it on yourself by picking up Byron. A 7-footer who shoots 38% is a sign you no longer care about the category.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
hard to win the compiled stat categories with 6 less game in a week. feels bad man.

division 2 looks like it'll field 3 playoff teams

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
I felt like I drafted so well then people just dismissed the league because of no shows/participants... Feels bad.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Im active ! Next year , we need to find more active ppl . Hell maybe start from scratch in full dynasty mode ..

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm mostly active, but it's hard to be overly invested in a team that was auto drafted...and auto drafted terribly at that. lol

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
ESPN auto sets keeper prices based on what that team paid for the player, once the player is dropped. Had someone picked up Amar'e on waivers for $1 and kept him, he would've been $1, despite someone else paying $40 for him in the auction. The only way ESPN transfers value to the next team is if you trade for that player

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I would officially like to reiterate just how shitty this league is with less people. Next year we need to blow it up and go to 14 or 16. I will bird dog people myself if I have to, unfortunately I think we lost some people in the transition.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
concur. also it's incredibly shitty I wasn't paying attention to BJ Mullens' return

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
My team cannot escape the injury bug. Verajao was a beast for me - done. Bargnaini was injured, returned to become 1/10th the player he used to, Bogut can't play 50 minutes a week without hurting himself, Parker now out 4 weeks, Gasol lost most of the second half of the season. Jesus fuck

Lawso002

Good thing your not in the real division
wink.png

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wish I had inflated win totals from playing two dead divisional teams all year
tongue.png

I kid, we both have dead teams. Ours just waited a little longer to quit

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol jozu just lost 1-7 to an inactive team. I'd rage

and ill be honest. I figured you meant tobias harris, but that's only from playing nba2k13. I had no idea he was playing actual minutes

Lawso002

The only way Harden moves .... is if Ham says we're restarting the league from scratch next year =p

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sam you're gonna have to take 3 quarters for your dollar bill, your rebounding #s are horrible but your assists are crazy, find that balance

lawso and everyone else, we are restarting the league next year. it's the only way to save it.