Fantasy Football Advice

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking sat Tyrod last night after that shitshow vs the Ravens. Ofc he puts up 29. So now I got Winston vs Cardinals.

I thought that Jets defense getting torched by Cincy was an abberation, but maybe they are that bad on the back end and Revis rally has lost a step. AJ murdered him and he just doesnt look the same.

So I have Benjamin vs Maclin, kind of leaning Benjamin vs the Jags but being the 1st week without Keenan Allen concerns me on what role he is going to play.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Getting nothing out of my current running backs either. I have Rawls and AP, with not much of a decent replacement on my bench. Really need to find gold on the waiver wire somehow.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
IMG_2803.PNG

Fuck you Aaron Rodgers.

Fuck you.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
there is nothing out there for me. It's such a shitty RB situation in the NFL now a days. I'm still happy I went WR early in draft but man, it's been total shit!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, my RB's are fucked atm.

Looking at the waiver suspects atm you've probably got some mix of -

Jerick McKinnon - ap's backup but they're playing @Carolina, NYG, Hou, bye. That's not exactly an exciting time to start a backup when even AP was struggling to find room to run.

Jay Ajayi - dolphins rb that was in the doghouse but now the annual Foster injury has already happened, problem is are they going to RBBC or give this guy the job? His upcoming schedule includes the Browns so this may be the go to. Do you drop Foster for this guy?

Charles Sims - Interesting guy, Doug Martin is the clear RB1 but has a hamstring injury, but murderers row of opponents coming up - Rams, Denver, @Carolina. Would be hard to start this guy in any of these games right?

Fozzy Whittaker - Well, this guy ran 16 for 100 and added 3 catches for 31 yards after Stewart went out. I wasn't watching the game but that's fairly impressive. Next game against the Vikings is probably not a good time to start him and then when Stewart gets back what happens?

Then there are a few other guys like Shane Vereen and Alfred Morris.

My RB's atm in ppr are Spencer Ware (leading the league in yards by RB's at least haha), Devonta Freeman (had a better game 2 but zero catches ugh), Jonathan Stewart (asshole cost me the week by going out early), Arian Foster (nuff said), and Giovani Bernard (managed to put up 25 points against the Steelers with 9 fucking catches, maybe it's time to start this boom or bust dude)

Anyone have any opinions on this? Not sure who I'd even drop at this point, maybe Foster? I don't really want to drop Spencer Ware because if Charles gets hurt he's a RB1 probably. I'm carrying too many receivers probably. Feel like I need to take a stab at a couple RB's just to keep myself from getting fucked all season at the position.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, my RB's are fucked atm.

Looking at the waiver suspects atm you've probably got some mix of -

Jerick McKinnon - ap's backup but they're playing @Carolina, NYG, Hou, bye. That's not exactly an exciting time to start a backup when even AP was struggling to find room to run.

Jay Ajayi - dolphins rb that was in the doghouse but now the annual Foster injury has already happened, problem is are they going to RBBC or give this guy the job? His upcoming schedule includes the Browns so this may be the go to. Do you drop Foster for this guy?

Charles Sims - Interesting guy, Doug Martin is the clear RB1 but has a hamstring injury, but murderers row of opponents coming up - Rams, Denver, @Carolina. Would be hard to start this guy in any of these games right?

Fozzy Whittaker - Well, this guy ran 16 for 100 and added 3 catches for 31 yards after Stewart went out. I wasn't watching the game but that's fairly impressive. Next game against the Vikings is probably not a good time to start him and then when Stewart gets back what happens?

Then there are a few other guys like Shane Vereen and Alfred Morris.

My RB's atm in ppr are Spencer Ware (leading the league in yards by RB's at least haha), Devonta Freeman (had a better game 2 but zero catches ugh), Jonathan Stewart (asshole cost me the week by going out early), Arian Foster (nuff said), and Giovani Bernard (managed to put up 25 points against the Steelers with 9 fucking catches, maybe it's time to start this boom or bust dude)

Anyone have any opinions on this? Not sure who I'd even drop at this point, maybe Foster? I don't really want to drop Spencer Ware because if Charles gets hurt he's a RB1 probably. I'm carrying too many receivers probably. Feel like I need to take a stab at a couple RB's just to keep myself from getting fucked all season at the position.

Foster will be back, but I wouldn't expect much out of him from here out. I have him and I'm dropping him. He still has talent, and might make a comeback after a few weeks, but imo he just isn't worth the roster spot due to his lackluster performance so far and his injury prone nature.

I don't like Ajayi either, tbh. To be clear, I'm not recommending this (because it's a reach), but I'm going to pick up Kenyan Drake. I watched him at Bama and he is a super talented RB with a huge upside. He played most of his career behind Heisman winner Derrick Henry so he didn't get the playing time he deserved. On any other team in college Drake would have been a premier back and would have gotten a much higher draft position. But Bama is so deep and Henry was so good (plus his run style fit Bama's offensive scheme better) that he didn't see much playing time.

Anyway, I am very bullish on Drake and I think he will eventually be a top RB, but it may take a little time (depending on what happens with Ajayi). I can afford to stash him on my bench, so I'm going to do so.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dropped Foster for Sims and picked up Miami's D for the weekend lol.

Really debating on what to do with Tajae Sharpe, Raiders have been bad at defense and he's getting a lot of targets. On the other hand Mike Wallace is sitting there as a FA right now and he's been amazing the first 2 weeks and plays @Jax this week.

wutdo

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i havent given up on Foster yet. Sucks he got hurt but I expected some rust too. I have the room to hold onto him tho.

I'd go with Wallace, he has the more seasoned QB, has been consistent and Rivers torched that D last week.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have the worst luck with RBs in my big money league. Last year my first two RBs selected were Jeremy Hill and DeMarco Murray. This year my first two picks were AP and J-Charles. Fucking thing sucks.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you drafted Charles and didn't draft Ware, you're an idiot.

Wallace is actually looking like a very decent play these days. Not sure how long that trend will continue but it's worth investing a bench spot in.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you drafted Charles and didn't draft Ware, you're an idiot.

Wallace is actually looking like a very decent play these days. Not sure how long that trend will continue but it's worth investing a bench spot in.
Not quite that easy as "you're an idiot".

Especially taking a player who is an injury risk.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not quite that easy as "you're an idiot".

Especially taking a player who is an injury risk.
Precisely WHY you take the handfcuff. I drafted Charles in two leagues and made sure I had Ware in both.

Same with Bell and Deangelo.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
McKinnon still available in my league but I dunno if it's worth dropping anyone for him. His upcoming schedule is murderers row and doesn't ease up until like November.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you have the bench space, you always roster a potential lottery ticket. I have him rostered in one league because of a weak bench.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I do have Spencer Ware. Drafted him in the 14th round or something. Still. I have DeAngelo but once Bell comes back my RB situation is not good.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Real question is would you drop Mike Wallace, Emmanuel Sanders (not high on this guy after sucking against the colts), Charles Sims, or Will Fuller for McKinnon? AP news sounds bad right about now.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I am in a PPR league with a flex.

I have as WR's /Flex Brandon Marshall, Will Fuller, Mike Evans. Stefon Diggs on the bench.

My running backs suck. I have J Stewart from Carolina, injured, and McCoy in Buffalo. James white is currently my other starter.

Guy offered me Lat Murray and T Sharpe for Diggs.

Go or no go?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't love the trade. Diggs is a stud, Murray is in a RBBC where he gets about half the carries, and Sharpe is a rookie that hasn't done too much yet. How many teams? There are probably some receivers as good as Sharpe available.