Fantasy Football - FoH Auction League 2013

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm already prepared for an hour of pausing the draft because 1 person didn't show up.

We can't even implement a rule where if you don't show up, we draft for you...because that's just going to screw up the actual season.
The only rule I have in these leagues (minus the funs b/c whatever) is that people who don't show up don't get spots next year. These drafts are way too much of a bitch with autodrafters.

That just goes for the ones I admin though. Ham does what ham does.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And I did cut the number of teams so hopefully, will go faster and have 100% participation...

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I disagree ~ Its not like they do this all the time . This is the first draft that I've been apart of across all Fantasy sports that they have missed . They get a pass imo~

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
you'd think both of us gone that you guys may assume a family emergency came up

it didn't. i have no idea how I forgot. if I win with $180 Mendenhall, fantasy is OVER

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He should be your keeper next year.
tongue.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm pretty pleased with how my team came together, first draft in awhile where I've felt that way. (I'm Peanutbutter)

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I take back what I said, my team is literally unplayable as is.

Should Sam and I just drop all our players lol? Playing us is a bye week.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I'm somewhat pleased with my draft, despite not going for broke on top tier RB's. Gonna try some movin' and shakin' on drafts and waiver wire though. (Demaryius Targaryens)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I take back what I said, my team is literally unplayable as is.

Should Sam and I just drop all our players lol? Playing us is a bye week.
No, its bad enough that some peopel only play you guys once and others play you guys twice, there needs to be some sort of resistance there on your end no matter how small it is.

way to forget.
frown.png

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Wish FoH was still around so I could quote Ham yelling at me for forgetting a NBA draft.