Fantasy football

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Let's get our shit ready so it's not all last minute. I know the userbase is down but goddamnit we will play some fantasy foosball this year.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
^I'll play others as well, just referencing which I'll be setting up again

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Last year we had the draft and done, the custom/keeper, the PPR, and one other auction league.
Are you not reactivating the auction league this year ham?
Also, Adam12 usually runs the draft and done and Edko is the one running the PPR one. Are we doing these again this year?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'll be a patsy for a league. I rarely do well since I draft mainly Chiefs players.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Also, Adam12 usually runs the draft and done...
Yeah I'm down for a DnD revival. There wasn't enough interest last year, but maybe we can get it going again. I am the reigning, defending, undisputed, two-time draft and done champion of the world, after all.

Sterling

El Presidente
I'd be up for whatever leagues this year besides any keeper leagues. Also I will win the PPR league this year and not finish 2nd for the 4th straight year!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In for brokeass no money whatever the fuck league. I does my cash losing in RL league. Well, I won last year but just in general.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
As always Im in . My combo of RG 3 and Flacco will not be stopped ~ I will be in all 3 this year plus whatever else appears.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm willing to suck until the very end of the season, sneak into playoffs and win all the monies.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've done the PPR and other auction league the past few years, but I'd like to get in on any other ones outside the money league.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I'm in for everything. I have a job now so it's very important I have non-work related things to do while on the clock.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PPR and Fun (because it's fun, dammit) Will be renewed.

Fun league is going to 10. If there is interest, I'll make a Fun II (twice the fun) or whatever.