Fantasy Grounds Out of the Abyss Campaign

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
I can now play the first week of every month! Just about any day. I want to get back together with the band!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This campaign is COMPLICATED from a DM stand point. Need to go full triple on this one for sure. Pic is for before the game starts, will take another when the game ends heh.

Fulltrip.png

Guvnah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow, that's brutal (a lot of windows). I have DM'd in Roll20 and found it pretty easy. What do you find the benefit of fantasy grounds to be?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Wow, that's brutal (a lot of windows). I have DM'd in Roll20 and found it pretty easy. What do you find the benefit of fantasy grounds to be?

It is more about the ease of use, the UI in general, and it fits my style. I made the switch from Roll20 when I wanted to run 5E campaigns and instantly loved it. That said if I were to spend what I have on FG in Roll20 there is a good chance I would like Roll20 just as much.

I normally don't have that many windows open but I don't normally have to RP 10+ NPCs at the same time either.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Also for those actually read my story so far updates you are welcome to join the discord and just hangout, I post a lot of info there as well.
Discord

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I have discontinued the good docs summary to allow for more time elsewhere, I apologize to those few that read it.