Fantasy Pick 'Ems and Mini Games

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still can't believe I didn't stick with AP the rest of the year and got cute with a homer pick and went for a second "good" running back, Chris Johnson

ugh

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still can't believe I didn't stick with AP the rest of the year and got cute with a homer pick and went for a second "good" running back, Chris Johnson

ugh
At least you didn't grab Bryce Brown this week and pat yourself on the back for clearing up so much cap space...

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol I saw that

Eliminator and Pick Ems finish are going to go down to the wire

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4-7 on the 1pm games had me thinking I'd drop out of first this week. Actually ended up picking up a game on the pack since Sparky went splat, but now there's 4 of you fuckers within spitting distance.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
making a last minute change to my eliminator picks for the last 3 weeks. guaranteed to be a bad decision

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Held on to Bryce Brown even though I had zero faith in him, just so I could load up at a couple other positions. Hope if works.

edit: Fuckballs. Forgot to make a pick last night. Gonna kick myself in the dick if I lose by 1.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
pft I've done that a dozen times, you were just leveling the playing field!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
well if RG3 is indeed out tomorrow that gridiron team is fucked

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
well it looks like my spread pick 'em didn't save. crown the grim!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
well it looks like my spread pick 'em didn't save. crown the grim!
Look closer=P A fucking 12 by Goatface. I'm 2 games back before the night game. Bad week=P

My Gridiron team basically hired a team of scientists and engineers to find the most efficient way to fuck me then executed their plan to perfection.

AND the Cardinals decided to play football just in time to beat the Lions. Thanks god I wasn't alone in picking against them,

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pats did everything they could to get Regime to close the gap, right now to their 2nd down field goal

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
59 and 64 for my latest two Gridiron weeks. Cash. Money.

If Seattle doesn't fuck this up I should be 1 point down in Pick 'Em with a week to go. Oofa, counting on making up ground in a the week full of back ups and shit.

Aaaaand, Eliminator official winner. Soooo, yay...we need to work on that one. I believe last year we had it set so you got progressively more points for streaks. Maybe 1 league like that and 1 full on real Eliminator, last man standing.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
happy to say that my second guessing always ended up in a L by last second changes in eliminator.

been fucking terrible in gridiron lately, god damn you Eli

grats Grim

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
after shitting the bed all of december, I made some big moves today in order to either close the gap or concede the trophy

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got my pick 'em picks in about 10 seconds before they'd lock. Had to pick a 4:25 game for Eliminator, not that it matters. I accept my defeat in in Gridiron.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Greg Jennings and run RMC worked out well enough. DMC sucked balls but I think Jennings may have given me gridiron (that and dwayne bowe being on IR and carolina scoring 40+ pts but Cam getting none of them somehow) - need 5 pts out of RG3

comeback in straight pick ems too. coming down to the night game.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Straight pick 'em is faggot shit, now and forever. No spread = no balls.

Unrelated, I locked up the against the spread Pick 'Em! I need to make all my picks seconds before they lock next season.

RG3 should get you there for Gridiron, though it will of course be tainted.