Fate Grand Order / FGO

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
The Fate series started off as an anime and developed a long line if shows / movies / games and has a long history now.

Went to ACEN last weekend and Aniplex was one of the main sponsors this year it seems and there were always people all over their booths.

Looked in here and didn't find a thread on it. I've been playing it for awhile. Am I the only one?

Site link: Fate/Grand Order Official USA Website

FB Link: https://www.facebook.com/FateGO.USA

Wiki: Fate/Grand Order Wikia

They have campaigns and events frequently to keep it interesting and there's always stuff to do really. I've never paid for anything and have plenty to do after six months of playing.

Anyone else out there play or want to talk about their group? Will post about my mains in a later post.

Malkav

French Madman
Always wondered why there was no thread about it here. Guess we don't have enough weebs.
Anyway, been playing religiously since last September, have put quite a bit of cash into it and have a good roster.
Currently depressed about not managing to roll Raikou on this event banner.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
I downloaded it a while back, poked around for a minute and closed it out. Too much of what I've read points to the game being fairly egregious with it's gacha system and Ive already got one bad mobile habit (/point FFBE), cant afford two.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Always wondered why there was no thread about it here. Guess we don't have enough weebs.
Anyway, been playing religiously since last September, have put quite a bit of cash into it and have a good roster.
Currently depressed about not managing to roll Raikou on this event banner.

Never put any money into it myself. I've got a good solid team i'm building.

Carmilla 96
Irisviel 90
Mash 60
Gilgamesh 90
Kiyohime 70 / Herc 50

Really digging the Oniga event right now. Haven't tried rolling on this event so far for Mama. got 203 SQ and 3 summon tickets saved right now. . Maybe I'll throw a few at it see what happens.

167514221 is my ID if anyone wants to friend me.

I downloaded it a while back, poked around for a minute and closed it out. Too much of what I've read points to the game being fairly egregious with it's gacha system and Ive already got one bad mobile habit (/point FFBE), cant afford two.

Yea I guess that's definitely true. They have no type of "pity" system that I'm aware of and it's really really stingy.

Malkav

French Madman

Yeah, gacha rates are horrible. You have 1% chance to roll a 5*, even during rate-up banner. Rate up just give you more chance to roll that specific Servant (meaning you have about 0.66% chance to roll the Servant on rate up).

Never put any money into it myself. I've got a good solid team i'm building.

Carmilla 96
Irisviel 90
Mash 60
Gilgamesh 90
Kiyohime 70 / Herc 50

Really digging the Oniga event right now. Haven't tried rolling on this event so far for Mama. got 203 SQ and 3 summon tickets saved right now. . Maybe I'll throw a few at it see what happens.

167514221 is my ID if anyone wants to friend me.

Yea I guess that's definitely true. They have no type of "pity" system that I'm aware of and it's really really stingy.

I've added you, in game name is Nyarlha. Disclaimer : I'm not a whale, just a dolphin with EX rank Luck (well except for Mama).

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Sooo, new story chapter out today : Camelot. This one is written by Nasu, the original FSN writer.

Spent 300SQ trying to get Ozymandias. Didn't. Won't complain though because I got NP2 Lancelot and NP2 Nitocris.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I don't think the singularity goes away right? I"m definitely not ready for this, my only real good rider is the free dude we just got (which apparently he's really good though) and I need to lvl him. I saw one of the reviews for this chapter and it's hella hard apparently. Gonna take the break to xp farm a bit and up the abilities. I never got Mama.
I'll throw a roll at this gotcha sometime this week and see what happens.

Malkav

French Madman
Yeah Singularities are not events, they stay forever.
You can take your time getting ready for it.
Leveling Euryale (3* archer) can be useful for some of the bosses here, or bringing a support Orion (hint : like mine).