Fatman (2020)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 4 Votes
Title: Fatman (2020)

Genre: Action, Comedy

Director: Eshom Nelms, Ian Nelms

Cast: Mel Gibson, Walton Goggins, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Shaun Benson, Paulino Nunes, Chance Hurstfield, Michelle Lang, Deborah Grover, Bill Turnbull, Michael Dickson, Robert Bockstael, Mikaël Conde, Sean Tucker, Sean Tucker, Michael Dyson, Dylan Roberts, Sean Devine, John Koensgen, Mark Day, Susanne Sutchy, Paul Whitney, Robert Reynolds, Eric Woolfe, Daniel Garcia, John Tokatlidis, Xavier Sotelo, Natalie Darbyson, Alexa Devine

Release: 2020-12-03

Plot: A rowdy, unorthodox Santa Claus is fighting to save his declining business. Meanwhile, Billy, a neglected and precocious 12 year old, hires a hit man to kill Santa after receiving a lump of coal in his stocking.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm in. Did they intentionally make the kid look exactly like Ben Shapiro?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was not what I was expecting. Cant wait to see it. Looks so ridiculous lol

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Twitter BIG MAD that Mel still making movies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm, I’m in. I haven’t seen Mel in a movie in a really long time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Mel is based as fuck and has always made badass movies.

I'll forever love him simply for The Patriot. One of the few movies that's ok for men to tear up at. But, in addition to that..

Lethal Weapon, Mad Max, Braveheart, We Were Soldiers, Payback, hell even Maverick and Man Without a Face were solid.

Total legend.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mel is based as fuck and has always made badass movies.

I'll forever love him simply for The Patriot. One of the few movies that's ok for men to tear up at. But, in addition to that..

Lethal Weapon, Mad Max, Braveheart, We Were Soldiers, Payback, hell even Maverick and Man Without a Face were solid.

Total legend.
dont forget Conspiracy Theory. i loved the shit out of that movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I have heard that cinemark theaters are desperate enough for money that for a very nominal fee you can rent a whole theater out for a show. If this movie comes out in theaters just be prepared that I will probably rent a theater to watch it as a holiday party for select folks.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I just saw this at the movies. It was me and my lady friend and one other couple in the entire theater.

FUN AS FUCK. This is an absurd dark comedy, and I loved it. It was raw and violent in parts while keeping an air of humor (which was not overwrought at all,) with Walton Goggins being pretty nasty. Fuck any bad reviews that don't like Mel because of Mel, this was actually really well done. Check it out in the theater or when it goes streaming.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database