Favorite fan made cinematics

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This thread will be dedicated to well edited videos of gaming that emphasize the greatness of a game. Submissions should be so well done that the videos themselves may interest those that had no interest in the game to begin with, show the game in a completely different light, capture it's greatness or you consider an artistic masterpiece.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This video, as much as its been talked about - deserves a spot in this thread.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
General Sam and his greenscreen work is some s-tier material. Usually only the first 5min of his videos, then the rest is just gameplay/banter.. He did some for elden ring, and his skit on taunting had me legit dying.

Zchum is also criminally underrated editor, but doesn't produce enough content. His rust videos got him the most success.. One where he breaks into bases via code breaking combinations, and another creating bait bases and basically long conning by living under the floorboards siphoning their loot.
I think these count? Lol.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive been waiting for DECADES for games to reach this level in the MMO field. Think Betrayal in Antara back in '98 or so got me really imagining what it would be like to be in a single player game like that, then DAoC had me day dreaming about huge epic battles like that. AoC show cased a huge battle with, I think? a couple hundred people at a castle or something which I guess thats getting there. I honestly dont care if it would be boring to be a grunt in a line, stfu and do your job - a 2k person battle would be like once in a fucking blue moon.

The whole idea just gets me going-
he-man-laugh.gif

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Been a while since I looked this up.

• 1Like