Favorite in game weapons

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I saw someone talking about Cerebral Bore and thought this could be an interesting topic.

I think most of the best guns every created were in Perfect Dark, they really went out of the ordinary with a lot of designs and mechanics, but here are my favorites.

Laptop Gun (Perfect Dark) - Unheard of for it's time and we still haven't seen anything like it since. AR that deployed into a Sentry gun was amazing for holding small rooms when out numbered.

Cyclone (Perfect Dark) - The alternate fire of emptying the entire clip was really good fun when duel wielding, Also the way it reloaded mags like it was scanning them was pretty neat.

NS7-PDW (Planetside 2) - The mid to long range domination and kick-ass reload animation really set it apart from other SMGs.

Trap-M1 (Planetside 2) - Cool little scout rifle that could switch from Single/2 round burst/3 round burst was really robust and fun to use. You would, however, get your butthole jammed if you didn't have some semblance of proper aiming due to it's small clip and crazy recoil in 3 round burst mode.

F-1TL (Red Faction 1) - This gun was hilarious, one of my favorite things to do was fire it straight up in the air on maps that had an open sky. After about 1 min it would come back down killing everyone in that room, just long enough for most noobs to forget it was even fired.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I thought the cannon from Serious Sam was amazing at the time. I loved the weight and the bouncing around all over the levels.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Pre-nerf icebreaker in destiny was pretty awesome. You suddenly could do stuff you were unable to do without it (e.g., solo the bridge phase of the Crota raid, etc.)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
BFG of course. Had one before they took out the planks to finish the quest.

47a8767903f0f0056422ebad01fddd05.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The shrink ray in Duke Nukem 3D multiplayer. Nothing better than shrinking some sucker down and casually squishing them with your heel.

Honorable mention to Holoduke. Loved watching idiots fire RPGs at my holoduke while I took aim from a safe vantage point and splattered their asses.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Disc Launcher- Tribes 1

Auto shotty - BFBC2

Shotgun - Doom

AEK - BF3

BAR Storm- BF1

Orion Vanu - PS2

Gauss Saw NC - PS2

A Light in Shining Darkness- Fallout NV

Dual SODs for twink monk - Everquest

Wabbajack - ES IV- oblivion

Dragonbone crafted bow - Skyrim

Dragon Great sword - Dark Souls 1

Dual Klobbz - Goldeneye

Pissing on people - Postal 2

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
armed and dangerous had the greatest weapons in the history of gaming. the land shark gun and the topsy turvy bomb.

if you haven't played it, the land shark gun would literally have a great white burst out of the ground and kill them, you could even see the shark fin chase them down. it was great. the topsy turvy bomb was just a giant cork that the dude would screw into the ground, press a button and then hold on to dear life as the entire game world flipped upside down. bad guys would fall "up" into the sky about 100 feet. then you'd reverse it, setting everything right and the bad guys would then fall back down to earth, killing them.

the game was so-so but the weapons were inspired

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Vibroblade
14, 809-1,125, 4, Gross
It’s your mom’s dildo

South Park

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not only was it cool, it was fun as shit to use.

Saints Row is such a damn fun franchise.

yeah, and the dlc's added different versions of the dubstep gun. so the how the saints saved christmas added a christmas music dubstep gun. it's awesome

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
fuck those prox mines!

EDIT: I forgot about the UT guns!

Shock Rifle and Flak Cannon.