Favorite Video Game Streamers

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What are some of your favorite video game streamers? No Youtube video channels but people who stream on Twitch.tv, Own3D, etc...

These are in a random order.

1. Man vs Game - Good general video game streamer.http://www.twitch.tv/manvsgame
2. NYC Furby aka Arturo Sanchez: Fighting game streamer. He does stream regular games sometimes.http://www.twitch.tv/nycfurby/
3. Aris - Tekken Streamer: He rages hard when he loses and in general pretty funny.http://www.twitch.tv/avoidingthepuddle

I'll post some more later.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Serious question: why no youtube channels? What's the difference between people who do "Let's Play" style videos on youtube and the links you gave?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Always enjoy watching Man vs Game. Just good man times to be had all around.

1. CosmoWright - Speed runs a lot of Zelda and a few other games.http://www.twitch.tv/cosmowright
2. bazza87 - Does some random stuff, but has VODS and still sometimes does WWE wrestling with custom characters dressed as super heroes and even makes tournaments for them.http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87/videos
3. TheGDStudio - They don't do shows often, but they highlight e-sports for games like SC2, quake, Dota, etc. Plus its just a bunch of guys acting like guys and being dicks, which is always amusing. They also stream/cast dota 2 games. The GD Show can be pretty funny and they VOD everything so you can always go back to listen or catch old news.http://www.twitch.tv/thegdstudio

Needless

Toe Sucker
Serious question: why no youtube channels? What's the difference between people who do "Let's Play" style videos on youtube and the links you gave?
Because the "Good" streamers, tend to interact with the viewers, instead of just watching some fruitloop commentate on his gameplay. It's generally more entertaining to watch, theres no hope in hell i have interest in somebody doing a Lets Play yet people on twitch are usually quite entertaining. Mind you "Let's Play"s can have their benefits, like if you get stuck in a game you can reference their videos or whatever easier than going through a stream archive.

Man vs Game is okay once in awhile, Siglemic is okay once in awhile.
I mostly watch fighting game streams if anything, or marathons. Some speed runners once in awhile and very rarily, idiots like sodapoppin just for some pity laughs ~

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Post some if you have them. I prefer watching someone play live but some of the "Let's Play" videos are fun too

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Because the "Good" streamers, tend to interact with the viewers, instead of just watching some fruitloop commentate on his gameplay. It's generally more entertaining to watch, theres no hope in hell i have interest in somebody doing a Lets Play yet people on twitch are usually quite entertaining. Mind you "Let's Play"s can have their benefits, like if you get stuck in a game you can reference their videos or whatever easier than going through a stream archive.

I mostly watch fighting game streams if anything, or marathons. Some speed runners once in awhile and very rarily, idiots like sodapoppin just for some pity laughs ~
I see, thanks!

In general I think both livestreams and youtube "Let's Play" videos are incredibly boring. However, I do love me some Robbaz, Kind of Sweden on you tube.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah it's pretty subjective, a lot of streams can be really boring, but the occasional can be pretty darn entertaining

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Yup, the interaction from live streamers is key.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Depends on the game and the person though, I'd say. Yogscast is pretty damn hilarious at times, but clearly scripted at points, and Direwolf20 is an awesome Minecraft person to watch, and his are better because he edits out most of the boring shit. He still shows crap like when he falls in lava, but he doesn't show the hours of mining that often goes into his worlds either.

Of course, I've pretty much only ever watched Minecraft videos and the occasional Orcs Must Die 2 level to see what other people try, so maybe I'm not the target audience for streamers either. It sort of reminds me of cam whores. I get bored watching the teasing and angling for money, just show me the titties!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Depends on the game and the person though, I'd say.
Yeah. Regardless of what, as long as the person is decent, its worth watching. I've seen some livestreams where dudes were entertaining and talking just fine, but then I've seen some youtube videos where people won't shut the fuck up.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Flash Metroid was probably my favorite. Guy cracks me up. Early adventures/episodes with Mike Ross and Gootecks were good too, long before that internet tv show bullshit they did.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I would always watch run throughs of Resident Evil and Silent Hill (all of them) while at work on YouTube. I'll have to try out that twitch one of Zelda.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I thought Own3D sucked. The functionality wasn't user friendly, the quality wasn't any better than Twitch, the VODs seemed like a pain, and the top streams were always LoL which is annoying. At least Twitch has some variety.

Here is hoping that there isn't a ton of shitty LoL streams topping the Twitch charts.